Who still can't make up their mind... Note 10 or nah?

PinkLipstick

Aug 21, 2015
Visit site
Am I the only one who can't make my mind up? I have watched just about every youtube video and I went in Best Buy earlier just to see it in person. I am still on the fence about this one. What to do!?

jejb

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
No, I'm sure you're not. I was convinced I was going to stay on the N9 after the announce. But then the $800 deal from Best Buy for my N9 got me to place a pre-order for the N10+. But like you, I watched a ton of videos and read a bunch on the forums and finally decided there just was not much there there for me to justify getting rid of my N9. So I cancelled the order and put all of it behind me.

I'll take a look at the next generation. Gives the whole 5G thing more time to mature and not be an extra feature/charge.

celawlor

Aug 23, 2018
Visit site
I was on the fence, too. But, there just isn't enough reason to upgrade for me. I'll wait until next August. This will be the first time I haven't preordered in several years.

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
Am I the only one who can't make my mind up? I have watched just about every youtube video and I went in Best Buy earlier just to see it in person. I am still on the fence about this one. What to do!?
I will glad to push you over the edge....I've done that to at least one person do far.

TechNut79

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
I just got my Note 9 in December. I'll wait until next year, as tempting as it is to get the latest and greatest now.

MS3GT

Jan 8, 2010
Visit site
I'm good. I've had my Note 9 since launch last year and have been more than satisfied. However, Note 11, that's a different story!!

j_hansen

Oct 16, 2012
Visit site
I did pre-order but cancelled again because I couldn't get 512gb 5G version, 5G has just launched here, it's free included in my current contract and there an antenna just outside my window so I would be silly to settle for a 4G only, also wanted 512gb same as my Note 9, I'm ok with waiting though as I have enjoyed my Note 8 for nearly 2 years and got the Note 9 just 3 weeks ago.
I do want that 6.8 inch screen though

L0n3N1nja

Jan 11, 2014
Visit site
For me the inconvenience of removing the headphone jack combined with the price just isn't worth it to replace my Note 9 right now.

ZOMMBIE1

Trusted Member
May 24, 2015
Visit site
I made up my mind as soon as I bought the Note 9 and the S10+ that I would be upgrading to the Note 10+ I'm a phone junky 😁

Nakrohtap

Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
For me, it's all about the price. I have no doubts it's better than the Note9. Since I'm on JOD and don't own the phone, trade-in offers don't apply to me. Just waiting on the price to go down.