Who still can't make up their mind... Note 10 or nah?

MrNote1993

Sep 22, 2019
Visit site
I was going to go for a Note 10 but the offer on a note 9 was too good to ignore. I usually keep my phone for 2 years so my next upgrade will most likely be a Note 11 if they make one. I've been iPhone since 2008 so it's nice to have something different.

Knightmayre90

Jan 18, 2018
Visit site
Well, I did it, just ordered my Note 10 +. I wasn't going to but they gave me a good deal on my Note 9 so it's time to go. I'll see some of you in the Note 10 forum. This phone has been epic but I'm making myself crazy watching YouTube videos on all the latest phones, I'm weeks away from upgrading as my contract is up. I considered just keeping this phone but i have always upgraded and I'll just make myself crazy with wondering. Onward and forward. It'll be here Friday

j_hansen

Oct 16, 2012
Visit site
Well mine has already been delivered so it's waiting for me when I get back home from holidays later today, couldn't help it even though I only got my Note 9 less than 2 months ago, had to settle for 256gb in the end but got a really good price so a 256gb samsung sd card will have to suffice

EMGSM

Trusted Member
Apr 8, 2015
Visit site
Well, I did it, just ordered my Note 10 +. I wasn't going to but they gave me a good deal on my Note 9 so it's time to go. I'll see some of you in the Note 10 forum. This phone has been epic but I'm making myself crazy watching YouTube videos on all the latest phones, I'm weeks away from upgrading as my contract is up. I considered just keeping this phone but i have always upgraded and I'll just make myself crazy with wondering. Onward and forward. It'll be here Friday

Hope you enjoy you're new phone:)

EMGSM

Trusted Member
Apr 8, 2015
Visit site
Well mine has already been delivered so it's waiting for me when I get back home from holidays later today, couldn't help it even though I only got my Note 9 less than 2 months ago, had to settle for 256gb in the end but got a really good price so a 256gb samsung sd card will have to suffice

So you have 512gb Note 9?

anon(10598448)

Apr 15, 2019
Visit site

I really like mine. I have a 256GB on T-Mobile and a 512GB on Xfinity Mobile. Both are black. I got a $250 gift card from Xfinity.

I still have mu Note 9. Sometimes I still want to take one of my sim cards and put it in the phone and use it and I'm sure I will soon enough. I have plenty of activated sim cards just for that reason.

My Note 8 is still charged up and powered on floating around here somewhere in my sea of phones.

Johnston212

Nov 14, 2010
Visit site
And if the battery starts to tank like mine did at the 1 year mark, you can take it to UBREAKIFIX and they can swap it for you in a couple hours at no charge, no questions asked (assuming you're in the States). My battery issue had me eyeing the Note 10+, but no need with the replacement battery. I'm going to have this phone a very long time lol.

That's awesome. I'm hoping that my new Fire HD 8 will help to improve my phones battery life, but this sounds like a great option as well.

Not a fan of the Note 10, so I don't anticipate upgrading until I absolutely have to.

Bonsaibo

Jan 19, 2016
Visit site
Well, I gave in to temptation and went and picked up the Note 10+. I will keep my Note 9 as a backup. This will probably be my last phone for a good while.

Boy. I am so close to making the jump, and also keeping my N9 as a backup. I just don't think I can justify it right now. I'll sit on the fence for now.

fragologist

Dec 27, 2009
Visit site
I'm staying with the note 9. still runs great after ayear. Battery is fantastic. Don't have any issues and it runs buttery smooth.

Connert

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
I was firmly in the "keeping my Note 9" camp until I needed to add a new line to my business account. The Verizon deal is buy one get one. It's not like I can say "no thanks, I don't want the free Note 10". I was perfectly happy with the Note 9 but I'm very impressed with the 10.

It's very smooth and fast. I didn't think I'd like the front camera punch hole, but it really isn't bothering me. I'm on day two and very happy so far. I'm looking forward to giving the camera a good workout and testing the battery life over the course of a few full work days.

jimd1050

Champion
Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
I agree with Mustang... my Note 9 is still "taking a licking and keeps on ticking", to coin a VERY old commercial phrase - boy, am I dating myself! I'm extremely happy with it and can't see shelling out any more cash right now, and any of you that know me, know that I was one of the "First on Race Day" crowd for years, jumping at the newest model, just to get my hands on it! I held my Note 8 for about 4 months, I think, but this one is just too slick to let go of, in my opinion.

Fast-T

Nov 6, 2017
Visit site
Aaahhhh ... after Samsungs 3rd email in the 309$ deal, I finally gave in. Note 10 on order! I hate email marketing

celawlor

Aug 23, 2018
Visit site
I, too, just jumped on the black friday deal. I'm thinking that when the new note comes out next summer, the trade in value should be about the same, if not more, than what I am paying. Especially factoring in the free buds.

Lepa79

Apr 5, 2015
Visit site
Aaahhhh ... after Samsungs 3rd email in the 309$ deal, I finally gave in. Note 10 on order! I hate email marketing
I, too, just jumped on the black friday deal. I'm thinking that when the new note comes out next summer, the trade in value should be about the same, if not more, than what I am paying. Especially factoring in the free buds.
Hahahahah

It's why I don't fight release date and pre-order every year. It's a losing fight I will never win. I go in to Best buy every year, pre order with trade in. On release date, I walk in, give my Note and pick up a new shinny one .

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
I agree with Mustang... my Note 9 is still "taking a licking and keeps on ticking", to coin a VERY old commercial phrase - boy, am I dating myself! I'm extremely happy with it and can't see shelling out any more cash right now, and any of you that know me, know that I was one of the "First on Race Day" crowd for years, jumping at the newest model, just to get my hands on it! I held my Note 8 for about 4 months, I think, but this one is just too slick to let go of, in my opinion.
When you date yourself who picks up the check?

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
Hahahahah

It's why I don't fight release date and pre-order every year. It's a losing fight I will never win. I go in to Best buy every year, pre order with trade in. On release date, I walk in, give my Note and pick up a new shinny one .
There's nothing inherently wrong with that except you might not leave much to inherit.