need a new screen protector

ansa82

Sep 10, 2012
Visit site
My zagg glass cracked again. Seriously im very careful with my device and yet this is the 4th zagg replacement in a year. Keeps cracking at the edges. Im not having any luck looking on Amazon, all the perfect reviews are really for other items and not the screen protector the reviews are listed under. Can anyone recommend an easy to install alternative to zagg? Doesn't have to be glass. Thanks!!

me just saying

Jul 18, 2015
Visit site
I have not used a screen protector in years. I usually just get a case or bumper with an edge so if the phone drops face first, it will land on the edges, not the glass.

pizza_pablo

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
I have not used a screen protector in years. I usually just get a case or bumper with an edge so if the phone drops face first, it will land on the edges, not the glass.
The Whitestone on my Note 9 has a scratch in the center, that I have no idea of its origin, but I'm glad it's on the protector and not the actual screen.

debsawyer

Mar 27, 2010
Visit site
His is my favorite.
7355561c754951e7c3928d06c7764684.jpg

DARK Vader777

Feb 5, 2016
Visit site
My zagg glass cracked again. Seriously im very careful with my device and yet this is the 4th zagg replacement in a year. Keeps cracking at the edges. Im not having any luck looking on Amazon, all the perfect reviews are really for other items and not the screen protector the reviews are listed under. Can anyone recommend an easy to install alternative to zagg? Doesn't have to be glass. Thanks!!

IQ Shields at Amazon.
Once you get the hang of putting them on. They last and they are very inexpensive.
Haven't let me down yet.

They are wet applicated so a lot of people can't get all the air bubbles out.
But if you use a credit card and the Micro Fibre cloth it comes with to smoothen it out. It's just like nothing's on there.
Take your time, watch the video on YouTube and have a lot of patience.
Took me a couple times to get it right.
Now I probably can do them with my eyes closed.

ansa82

Sep 10, 2012
Visit site

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech