Unlock service for Sprint Note 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoctorWizard

Sep 7, 2019
Visit site
I have been given a free(*) Galaxy Note 9 by a friend. Her kid found it at the bottom of the river!! Dunno how long it sat there, but as best as I can determine, it still seems to work just fine. It is NOT blacklisted, has not been reported lost or stolen.
Her kid did a factory reset on it, but I still can't really get into it, as the setup process wants the former PIN or former Google account associated with it. So much for tracking down the original owner.
It is currently locked to Sprint. I would like to use it with T-Mobile. My research seems to indicate it does have GSM capability and thus should work if I can get it unlocked. I also found the T-Mobile version of the firmware on SamMobile.
But I am not, have never been, a Sprint customer. So even though it should theoretically be eligible for an unlock, they won't do it, not even for $$$. I don't mind paying a (reasonable) fee to get it unlocked, can anyone suggest a reputable 3rd-party service?

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Hi,we cant talk about how to defeat the lock protection the phone has . I think your out of luck with this .

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Her kid found it at the bottom of the river!!
That says it all - it wasn't his to give you, it still belongs to the person who owned it when it went into the river.

It's like a car. Just because you find one, it doesn't make it yours, and anyone telling you how to use it is an accessory to theft.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12