Pending update

kixfan

Apr 23, 2014
Visit site
Just got a notification of an update pending Wi-fi connectivity. I'm guessing the September security update. I'm on AT&T. Could be a One UI update as well since my Tab S4 is already on version 1.1 while my Note 9 is still on 1.0. Guess I won't know until I get home where the Wi-fi is unless someone else has downloaded it already.

justafew

Jul 21, 2012
Visit site
Yep, it's the September security update. One UI version is still 1.0

I updated last night and I'm concerned because my battery life has taken a nose-dive. I can usually easily get through the whole day with battery to spare with over 3 hours screen time, plus calls, navigation, etc. Today I have hardly used my phone (only 1 hr of SOT) and after only 7 hours off battery, I'm down to 14%. UGH!!

kixfan

Apr 23, 2014
Visit site
Yep, it's the September security update. One UI version is still 1.0

I updated last night and I'm concerned because my battery life has taken a nose-dive. I can usually easily get through the whole day with battery to spare with over 3 hours screen time, plus calls, navigation, etc. Today I have hardly used my phone (only 1 hr of SOT) and after only 7 hours off battery, I'm down to 14%. UGH!!
Last update I had to factory reset to fix issues including battery life.

Fit24

Trusted Member
Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
I downloaded and installed the September update a few days ago; haven't experienced any battery problems.

adegbenroagoro

Dec 30, 2014
Visit site
I bit the bullet and installed the September update yesterday. (after failing to find any bad news online). Presently at 1400 HRS I have 3 hours SOT and still have 62 % battery level with moderate usage. Looking ok.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andrewsmith