Will the Note 11 be enough

Connert

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
After deciding to pass on the newest Note this year for the first time ever (had every note except the first). I'm hoping the Note 11 will inspire me to upgrade, but I've been looking at other offerings that might pull me away from the Note line and Samsung all together.

This new Microsoft Duo has definitely gotten my attention, now to do a little research on this baby. Is it just me or is this pretty impressive?

https://youtu.be/kU78s9ExFFA

Gray Area

Dec 5, 2012
Visit site
Does look good and more refined then most foldables.
After deciding to pass on the newest Note this year for the first time ever (had every note except the first). I'm hoping the Note 11 will inspire me to upgrade, but I've been looking at other offerings that might pull me away from the Note line and Samsung all together.

This new Microsoft Duo has definitely gotten my attention, now to do a little research on this baby. Is it just me or is this pretty impressive?

chanchan05

Q&A Team
Nov 22, 2014
Visit site
Yup. It's amazing. No fragile flexible screens, just thin bezels in the middle and treat it like a multi-monitor device. The only thing that would probably stop me from buying it is that it's probably going to be insanely expensive and if whether my carrier will have it or not.

adegbenroagoro

Dec 30, 2014
Visit site

I'm a one phone guy. Galaxy Note. The S Pen keeps me buying it and ignoring others. Nowadays, I only look at the reviews of one other phone. The Galaxy S+ of that year. So I'll have a good idea of what the year's Galaxy Note will be like.

vimagreg

Jun 29, 2014
Visit site
This Surface Duo looks amazing. And let's don't forget Microsoft is working close to Samsung to make Android and Windows 10 closer than ever. Really excited here with possibilities.

Microsoft, please, just shut up and take my money. NOW!

Connert

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
Yup. It's amazing. No fragile flexible screens, just thin bezels in the middle and treat it like a multi-monitor device. The only thing that would probably stop me from buying it is that it's probably going to be insanely expensive and if whether my carrier will have it or not.
I have the same two concerns. I can probably overcome the price (my company will purchase) but it needs to be available for Verizon.

ansa82

Sep 10, 2012
Visit site
😱😱😱 that looks amazing!! I want that but am afraid it will be $2000. I really love that devices are getting even larger so I won't need reading glasses lol

jejb

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
I'm a one phone guy. Galaxy Note. The S Pen keeps me buying it and ignoring others. Nowadays, I only look at the reviews of one other phone. The Galaxy S+ of that year. So I'll have a good idea of what the year's Galaxy Note will be like.
Agreed. No pen/stylus, not in the running. That thing looks way too big and thick to carry around as a phone anyway.

JoshuaPack

Dec 8, 2017
Visit site
What about rumours of Samsung combining the S and Note series?

I don't think it is a horrible idea, since the phones are about identical. But they need to make sure to keep the S Pen for sure.

That new windows device looks interesting. I would love to play with it, unsure I would want it for my daily driver though.

This maybe a bit off topic, but the surface X looked like a great tablet/laptop replacement. I might get that next time I am in need of a laptop. Right now I want a tablet, but my note 9 kind of covers that.

me just saying

Jul 18, 2015
Visit site
there has been rumors for a while that the s11 and note 11 will have some major hardware changes. I almost skipped n10 because of those rumors. guess we will know after the first of the year

bigsmoke79

May 8, 2014
Visit site
Really hope they don't combine the S11 and Note 11, there's a few reasons I think they won't main one being they'll want something to release later in the year to compete with the iPhone the the Fold won't do that! and secondly the Note 10 sales were better than the Note 9.

Personally I think if they combine them id go elsewhere, but that's just me.

pizza_pablo

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
I bought the Note 9 in 8/512 with the intent to keep it for at least 4 years.
I have kept it on Oreo because there are too many things that I don't like about Pie.
If Q or R suck as bad or worse, I may stay with the Note 9 forever.

That Surface Duo looks really cool, but I didn't see a pen slot, it'll easily cost two grand and doubtful it will fit in my pocket.

pizza_pablo

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site

I don't think it is a horrible idea, since the phones are about identical. But they need to make sure to keep the S Pen for sure.

Isn't that what has already been accomplished by the Note 10 and Note 10+ ?
I imagine Samsung would continue that trend and do away with what was formerly the S series, that is until enough folks complain and they bring back the S series, like what happened when they removed the SD card from the S6.

JoshuaPack

Dec 8, 2017
Visit site
Isn't that what has already been accomplished by the Note 10 and Note 10+ ?
I imagine Samsung would continue that trend and do away with what was formerly the S series, that is until enough folks complain and they bring back the S series, like what happened when they removed the SD card from the S6.

Removal of the SD card was so stupid, thankfully I skip all the even numbers, lol. I went from S5 to Note 7, then had to go to S7, because you know. Now I'm on Note 9. Hopefully will get Note 11 next year.

I had to bring my phone in for repair of the Note 9, thankfully they covered it. Replaces the whole board and cameras, since they were not focusing.

Last edited:

chanchan05

Q&A Team
Nov 22, 2014
Visit site

That new windows device looks interesting. I would love to play with it, unsure I would want it for my daily driver though.

This maybe a bit off topic, but the surface X looked like a great tablet/laptop replacement. I might get that next time I am in need of a laptop. Right now I want a tablet, but my note 9 kind of covers that.

That rumor has been going around since like the Note 5.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance