Note 9 screen issue

Mattdels

Sep 1, 2016
Visit site
Did you get a replacement? I had to get a refurb. Verizon refused to send a new one since phone was just about a year old. Thankfully no screen issues on replacement yet. Btw ive seen a few posts on reddit about this same issue. Not very widespread but it does happen.

They offered me the refurbishment one, I declined. To me this is not an even exchange. I'm getting nowhere at this point with this issue. Samsung won't do anything either, well they offered to repair it but I don't trust having it being taken apart. I've read bad reviews of Ubreakifix and Samsung's third party mail in shop crack the back glass of the phone and dinged up the aluminium frame. Wish I had gone with the Note 10 plus instead. This is B.S.

ansa82

Sep 10, 2012
Visit site
They offered me the refurbishment one, I declined. To me this is not an even exchange. I'm getting nowhere at this point with this issue. Samsung won't do anything either, well they offered to repair it but I don't trust having it being taken apart. I've read bad reviews of Ubreakifix and Samsung's third party mail in shop crack the back glass of the phone and dinged up the aluminium frame. Wish I had gone with the Note 10 plus instead. This is B.S.

I took a Verizon certified like new refurb and it's literally exactly like new. No screen issues (so far lol) and everything is perfect. I've had a handful of times ive had to get a refurb and honestly have never had an issue with them

ansa82

Sep 10, 2012
Visit site

Ps I would refuse having a 3rd party repair it as well. That sounds awful. Honestly in your situation maybe if Samsung sees this defect, there's a good chance they will send you out a replacement. Unless it's an easy repair

Furrfurr

Nov 14, 2019
Visit site
This exact problem/picture just showed up on my phone yesterday. I've had my note 9 for a little over a year with no issues. What could this be?? It's driving me mad. Here's a photo I attached. Please help.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191114-091635_Pokmon GO.jpg
    Screenshot_20191114-091635_Pokmon GO.jpg
    120.1 KB · Views: 12

pizza_pablo

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
This exact problem/picture just showed up on my phone yesterday. I've had my note 9 for a little over a year with no issues. What could this be?? It's driving me mad. Here's a photo I attached. Please help.
I don't see anything wrong with your screen.
Maybe circling the problem area with your S-Pen will help.
I thought the same thing!
Did you reply to your own post?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmitrbol