Everytime I take a screenshot on my note 9 (via pressing the buttons), my volume down button seems to get stuck and doesn't get "unstuck" until I click the volume up button. The button itself isn't physically stuck down, but my phone is registering that I'm holding it down (if that makes sense). I thought it was because of my case possibly laying strange on the buttons, but the problem is persistent sans phone case. Anyone else have this issue/know what could be the cause?
    10-08-2019 03:21 PM
    Hi, welcome to Android Forums

I'd like to recommend creating a account so me or other members can assist you, as guest have limitations in replying here and if we need further Information to communicate with you.

I'll provide a link to register, please come back to your post so we can further assist
    https://forums.androidcentral.com/sh...d.php?t=409154
    10-08-2019 03:25 PM
    Maybe something sticky got in there trying to clean with water
    10-08-2019 04:09 PM
    Maybe something sticky got in there trying to clean with water
    I'm having the same issue and as the OP made extremely clear, this is not a hardware issue. It's a software issue.
    When pressing volume down and power to snap a screenshot, the media volume lowers and continues to lower until interrupted.

In the same exact instance, when just using the volume down key, the volume works perfectly EVERY SINGLE TIME.

So no this is not a "sticky hardware" issue. It seems to be a Samsung software issue as it persists on my Note10+
    09-26-2020 06:15 AM
    Try clearing the phones cache partition and reboot. Good luck.
    09-26-2020 07:12 AM
    I'm having the same issue and as the OP made extremely clear, this is not a hardware issue. It's a software issue.
    When pressing volume down and power to snap a screenshot, the media volume lowers and continues to lower until interrupted.

In the same exact instance, when just using the volume down key, the volume works perfectly EVERY SINGLE TIME.

So no this is not a "sticky hardware" issue. It seems to be a Samsung software issue as it persists on my Note10+
    Hi, welcome to AC !
    Thats why I asked to register for verification, and as you see they didn't.

I had the Note 9 , didn't experience it , also had the Note 10+ no issues.

You think its software? Ok have you tried safe mode ?
    09-26-2020 08:05 AM
    Steps for both Note9 and Note10 for Safe Mode: https://www.t-mobile.com/support/dev...-galaxy-note10

And for wiping the system cache partition: https://www.t-mobile.com/support/dev...-galaxy-note10
    09-26-2020 12:51 PM