$500 trade in value right now at Samsung for Note10+

Nakrohtap

Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
I was fully ready to go for the S20 ultra with a $300 trade-in on my Note9. This morning, I checked the Shop Samsung act on a whim to check prices on the Note10+. They are offering $500 for trade in of the Note9. I ended up ordering that instead for $569.99 plus taxes. Considering that I really didn't want to leaves the Note series and the Note9 was only fetching $300 at most, I think this is a great deal. 256gb of storage as well vs 128gb on the S20 ultra I would have been getting.

cknobman

May 15, 2018
Visit site
I dunno IMO you actually lose more than you gain by getting rid of your Note 9.

What are you hoping to gain by moving to the Note 10+ or even a S20 other than a lighter wallet?

Nakrohtap

Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
I dunno IMO you actually lose more than you gain by getting rid of your Note 9.

What are you hoping to gain by moving to the Note 10+ or even a S20 other than a lighter wallet?
You don't think the Note10+ is an upgrade? I don't think there's any way it's not better than the Note9. I guess that's subjective them.
I was fully ready to get the S20 ultra. So, in that sense, I am saving some money. I also get a little more future proofing with updates.

cknobman

May 15, 2018
Visit site
I love my notification LED and headphone jack.

I also love the fingerprint scanner being on the back and not under the screen. I'm just not a fan of this whole under screen fingerprint fad.

Climb14er

Jan 23, 2014
Visit site
You don't think the Note10+ is an upgrade? I don't think there's any way it's not better than the Note9. I guess that's subjective them.
I was fully ready to get the S20 ultra. So, in that sense, I am saving some money. I also get a little more future proofing with updates.

If it's worth it to the OP, getting an extra year of OS updates, that's a bonus. I don't think the jump from the Note 9 to 10 is that great as the 9 does virtually everything very well. I've got the 9 and have another year of updates coming being that I havent received Android 10 yet and that'll take me to Note 11, S21 and stretching it to Note 12. These phones are so powerful these days that there's no need to jump for any perceived 'advantages' from one year to the next year. Of course, YMMV. However, in this world of AC Forum, many feel the need to be 'relevant' with the latest and greatest while the 'outside folks' are content to using phones, 2,3,4 years old. If the OP is happy, that's all that matters!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuckm