No Notifications On Lock Screen After Android 10 Update.

livewiremaxx

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Anyone else have this issue and or fixed it?
When my phone is locked or asleep and getting texts or messages or email etc... there is no notifications on the front screen. So yes I do have icons saying that something came in but that is it. Used to be text message and details so I can quick glance. Now have to open it up to see what it is at all. Annoying.

So to cover my bases on this question I have gone into lock screen settings and I have Always on (on) Under notifications that is on, view style shows icons only *** and that is the only option I have with view style *** I cant deselect it at all constant check mark no matter what I do. Hide content is not selected it is off. Notifications to show is set for alerts and silent alerts.

Thoughts, maybe something I am missing?

ashune

Feb 4, 2018
Visit site
The "Icons only" option should be disabled for the notifications to show up. Basically, in Settings > Lock screen > Notifications, "View style" should be set to "Detailed" and "Hide content" should be disabled.

livewiremaxx

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Thats what I have been reading but you cant disable it. You press on it it snaps back up and stays checked. hmmm Its really annoying. I dont want to have to open up my phone every time a notification pops up

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair