At&t February security update

justafew

Jul 21, 2012
Visit site
I got it last night. Surprised me. A February update actually in February! That rarely happens with AT&T. Lol

They've been consistent for quite some time now. For example, according to posts here August was 8/20, Sept was 9/20, October was 10/21 and November was 11/16. Only times they haven't is when a larger build is expected (i.e. Android 10) :)

veggie59

May 25, 2013
Visit site
I haven't gotten anything for an update for a while. I keep checking for updates and lo and behold there was a February security patch there and the UI Android 10 update. I guess they're going to do both of them at the same time they weren't there a few days ago LOL.

lcs101

Nov 18, 2016
Visit site
I miss getting updates OTA. Going to have to go and get this flashed. They hoped that when I had Android 10 flashed it would then make my phone start receiving updates on its own, but to no avail. Neither Samsung nor AT&T seems to think it's their fault. This is the second time it has happened with an AT&T Samsung phone purchased from Best Buy.

Brad Bilger

Dec 2, 2014
Visit site
I got it last night. Surprised me. A February update actually in February! That rarely happens with AT&T. Lol

I got AT&T also. They got 13 more hours if they wanna get my update to February delivered in February. LOL. Nothing here yet. Still January.

Brad Bilger

Dec 2, 2014
Visit site
Dang. Everyone cheering AT&T for getting the February security update out in February and here I am using AT&T in March and still running January's security update. Foiled again. LOL

MarineDawg

May 7, 2017
Visit site
Dang. Everyone cheering AT&T for getting the February security update out in February and here I am using AT&T in March and still running January's security update. Foiled again. LOL

Heck I'm on Verizon and still on December. They must know I like living in the past.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alexpall