F-I-N-A-L-L-Y... (as I noted in Bildriver's thread) 09:53AM Tuesday, April 28,2020 - AT&T "April 1" Security Update - (599.67MB)!!! I was looking at his thread again and thinking "Man, that's not like them" so I hit hit "Check for Software Update" and voila', it started downloading! Tada! (Southeastern Massachusetts)

AT&T April Security Update... finally!-tada.jpg
    mustang7757 likes this.
    04-28-2020 09:16 AM
    All this update did was make Android Auto work even worse.
    Random pauses, disconnects, and still NO MESSAGING FIX!!!!!!!!!!

I think I am done with Samsung.
    04-28-2020 09:24 AM
    I received the update today.
    jimd1050 likes this.
    04-28-2020 08:02 PM
    I'll believe it when I see it. I checked last night so I have to wait my 24 hours before I can hit it again. Maybe...
    04-29-2020 11:27 AM
    All this update did was make Android Auto work even worse.
    Random pauses, disconnects, and still NO MESSAGING FIX!!!!!!!!!!

I think I am done with Samsung.
    I don't think it's just Android Auto. My phone has that delay now too. It happens a lot. When I click on an icon to open an app, when I click on a notification on the pull down, etc. Pretty irritating. Every update seems to make my once perfect phone worse. I'm trying to avoid the dreaded factory reset as I always end up losing a lot of stuff when I do that but I may have no choice. Started right after the April update. It was horribly buggy at first so I went in and cleared the device cache. That made it better but it didn't last. Started doing it again shortly after. Is there a way to stop allowing these automatic updates?
    04-30-2020 10:51 AM
    I control my 2019 F-450 dually using the FordPass App, use Ford+Alexa, Google Maps, etc. but do not use Android Auto - my Note 9 has had (knock, knock, knock) absolutely no problems with this truck since I bought it last August or my 2015 F-350 before that? Again, I don't use Android Auto for anything though... sorry you guys are having so many issues!
    04-30-2020 03:46 PM
    I don't think it's just Android Auto. My phone has that delay now too. It happens a lot. When I click on an icon to open an app, when I click on a notification on the pull down, etc. Pretty irritating. Every update seems to make my once perfect phone worse. I'm trying to avoid the dreaded factory reset as I always end up losing a lot of stuff when I do that but I may have no choice. Started right after the April update. It was horribly buggy at first so I went in and cleared the device cache. That made it better but it didn't last. Started doing it again shortly after. Is there a way to stop allowing these automatic updates?
    Completely agree. My note 9 now get massive slow downs and stutters. Every now and then it will just freeze and stop responding for up to 30 seconds.
    I have to stay on top of optimizing the phone now in order for it to keep running smooth.
    05-01-2020 09:49 AM
    I recall that last year I refused to download and install a particular month's update.
    Attached Thumbnails AT&T April Security Update... finally!-5542.jpg  
    05-01-2020 10:28 AM
    When I have an available update it will automatically start downloading and installing when I get home on my wifi. I have no option to skip it.
    05-01-2020 10:36 AM
    sigh... still waiting... Nothing.. I still got DTB1 and February security. Nothing from Smart Switch either.
    05-18-2020 06:03 PM
    Has anyone else had issues with lock screen notifications after the latest update? I just noticed, but it could have been due to something earlier. I am no longer able to pull down and expand lock screen notifications. It somewhat glitches goes away.
    05-19-2020 08:59 AM
    Mine is working fine!!!
    05-19-2020 07:31 PM