Looks like the ATT note edge is sold out online.

Vinnyjb

Nov 3, 2014
Visit site
just checked and it is no longer available to pre-order online in either color. I was also told at my local store once the initial stocks are depleted they will no longer be available. Glad I got my pre-order in! also. picked up a Zagg screen protector on Friday that they had in the back. it was Att branded but made by Zagg.

tbran

Sep 20, 2011
Visit site
Oh wow...you're right. It looked like it was still available until you try to add one to the cart.
So glad I preordered. I haven't done anything about a case yet though. My Note 3 has gone a year without a screen protector without any scratches at all, so I may skip that.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3

Vinnyjb

Nov 3, 2014
Visit site
I've been scouring the net looking for cases as well. only cases I think that will be available will be from att this week when it launches in store. they have 4 on their website. otherwise the rest I've seen that I like (boxwave, UAG) are on Amazon and won't be available til later this month or December. good luck. can't wait to get my new phone!

67srbell

Jun 5, 2013
Visit site
I went to an att corp store yesterday and they had the incipio dual shine one for sale already. Additionally, case mate is coming out w their pop case at att too.

Furthermore, there will be tpu cases coming out shortly. I emailed body glove and they said that their satin tpu case is coming out in December

Phillip Pugh

Banned
Nov 21, 2013
Visit site
I've been scouring the net looking for cases as well. only cases I think that will be available will be from att this week when it launches in store. they have 4 on their website. otherwise the rest I've seen that I like (boxwave, UAG) are on Amazon and won't be available til later this month or December. good luck. can't wait to get my new phone!

There are some cases on ebay but the options are very limited

Posted via Android Central App

Jaym88

Jun 10, 2013
Visit site
Ordered one today after two AT&T salespeople assured me they were in stock and would ship in 2 days. After placing the order, got a message back that they are back ordered and when I called I was told nobody had any idea when they would see more of them.

I give up on this phone and am tired of the BS from everyone who claims to be selling them. A few people will get them, and then they will be forced to switch to something else if anything goes wrong with what they bought.

Joke Adema

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
Ordered one today after two AT&T salespeople assured me they were in stock and would ship in 2 days. After placing the order, got a message back that they are back ordered and when I called I was told nobody had any idea when they would see more of them.

I give up on this phone and am tired of the BS from everyone who claims to be selling them. A few people will get them, and then they will be forced to switch to something else if anything goes wrong with what they bought.

that is strange say you have him to order and then they have him not

i live in the Netherlands ans i know that they are there on a few sites to order
i have one orderd and came yesterday to me
but i think that is maybey not the right way to do because paying fees if ypou live outside europe afcorse
i woulkd only let you know this so if you want him and can order from holland then you had a chance to buy him

Last edited by a moderator:

paradroid

Aug 26, 2010
Visit site
When I ordered my edge I checked all the local stores online. All said out of stock. Since we were changing out 4 phones and switching to ATT I decided to go to one of the stores and order the phones and get mine on backorder. I was surprised when she came out with the "last" Edge in the store. She said 5 came in that day and that was the only one. This was a few weeks ago. Even if online they say not in stock, if you have a store nearby, still give it a try.

clitrenta

Nov 5, 2009
Visit site
Absolutely. They can be out of stock on line and still have some left in store. When I went, they didn't have any but expected some in with that day's shipment. Turns out there were two in the shipment and I was there to grab one up. They just don't stay in stock long. Even the 4's were hard to get although they have since received a shipment of like 40 Note 4's. No surprise. The entire Note line is phenomenal.

vasekvi

May 5, 2013
Visit site
Fry's Electronics seems to have decent stock in certain stores. I work there and thats where I got mine. Plus it's $50 cheaper. Plus you get a $100 Fry's gift card for getting a next plan.

Sent from my Samsung GALAXY Note Edge on AT&T