Done with the Wild Goose Chase (AT&T)

DoWhatIDo

Nov 4, 2014
Visit site
I am not sure who is to blame for the way the release is going. Sprint and T Mobile have them in store, Best Buy is selling the Sprint ones. I call ATT stores or visit and they all say it has not been released yet. They said the website is still just doing preorders. Try and point that is wrong and the people at the stores treat you like ****. Best Buy says that phone has not been released or on back order.

Dealt with that issue from ATT on Friday. On store rep pretty much called me a liar when I told him another store had em in stock. Felt like driving to the store after I had picked mine up just to rub it in his face.

oditius

Feb 23, 2013
Visit site
Mine will be here Wednesday!! Woo Hoo...

UPS :D

Scheduled Delivery:
Wednesday, 11/19/2014
Approximate Delivery Time:
By End of Day
Last Location:
Arrived - Ft Worth, TX, United States, Monday, 11/17/2014

glidersgalore

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
Just called AT&T and ordered the Edge. Went on line and had to approve a few things. Then I seen they ordered me the Note 4. So I called in and was told at this time there is nothing they can do since I did expedited shipping. I was told I have to wait for the phone to ship, send it back and then order the correct one. AT&T is a joke.

tbran

Sep 20, 2011
Visit site
OK, that's a bummer! Perhaps you can just go to the store and purchase one in person? Then cancel that order etc... Sorry to hear that.
Finally got the bottom of the missing Edge last night with a call from Fedex at 9pm. It was stuck in Newark due to weather.
It's finally out for delivery!

tbran

Sep 20, 2011
Visit site
Ok...it was worth the wait! Fedex came bright and early with my long-lost Edge. Still in the setup phase, but it seems to be everything I hoped for. Still debating whether I should go to the AT&T store for the Invisishield screen protector. Anyone using it?

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy Note Edge®

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair