Verizon release date

tech_fan

Sep 1, 2012
Visit site
Anybody know any good cases for the edge?

Flossy Carter on You Tube rated the Note Edge. He loves the phone and is currently one of his top phones. He likes the UAG the best. He recently rated the Boxwave ones and liked those as well for a cheap case for about $10. He liked the UAG the best. You should look him up on You Tube. He gives a very in depth review of the products. He also reviewed the Galaxy Gear as well.

Stigasteve23

Dec 17, 2014
Visit site
Verizon better not do something stupid like put a Verizon logo on the home button....My note 2 had this and I disliked very much lol

Posted via the Android Central App

SHIVA77

Banned
Jan 9, 2012
Visit site
If the Edge really coming out tomorrow, vzw totally blew it with their product release info email notification. Why bother with that. They didn't send a single email.

KingJay708

Dec 17, 2014
Visit site
If the Edge really coming out tomorrow, vzw totally blew it with their product release info email notification. Why bother with that. They didn't send a single email.

Yeah I agree. Almost feel like their not releasing it tomorrow. If they do release it then they are definitely dysfunctional. The goal is to make a profit. Why not market or advertise something u are set to gain from.

SHIVA77

Banned
Jan 9, 2012
Visit site
Yeah I agree. Almost feel like their not releasing it tomorrow. If they do release it then they are definitely dysfunctional. The goal is to make a profit. Why not market or advertise something u are set to gain from.

true, but, I think the bottom line here is "limited release," meaning products that aren't going to make gazillion dollars, like the S5, Note 4, and iPhones don't excite the corporate types.

I went to a store yesterday and the girl at the front had a beautiful white Note 4 totally naked (the phone, not her) and told me how much she loved it. I always make a point of mentioning to women how cool they are, if they are on an Android device and they get it. They feel like rebels. I know this last paragraph wasn't about the Edge, but the popularity of Note 4. :)

Jscmba

Jan 6, 2015
Visit site
I had both a Verizon online rep and an employee at a local corporate store tell me that it will, in fact, be available tomorrow. Corporate store indicated they would have it in stock but said they didn't know how many so get there when they open. At this point if it's NOT released tomorrow then it's an EPIC fail. I keep hoping they are holding out for some reveal at the CES but that's looking less likely as well.

KingJay708

Dec 17, 2014
Visit site
true, but, I think the bottom line here is "limited release," meaning products that aren't going to make gazillion dollars, like the S5, Note 4, and iPhones don't excite the corporate types.

I went to a store yesterday and the girl at the front had a beautiful white Note 4 totally naked (the phone, not her) and told me how much she loved it. I always make a point of mentioning to women how cool they are, if they are on an Android device and they get it. They feel like rebels. I know this last paragraph wasn't about the Edge, but the popularity of Note 4. :)

The 1st paragraph is spot on and makes sense. They probably also underestimated the popularity of the device.

LordTrouble

Dec 18, 2014
Visit site
I had both a Verizon online rep and an employee at a local corporate store tell me that it will, in fact, be available tomorrow. Corporate store indicated they would have it in stock but said they didn't know how many so get there when they open. At this point if it's NOT released tomorrow then it's an EPIC fail. I keep hoping they are holding out for some reveal at the CES but that's looking less likely as well.

I have talked to a corporate store and a retail store and both said it's in their system. The corporate store said the same thing "they will have it, but don't know how many" Will be visiting the retail store (buddy works there) and will see if they will also get it in.

laspahr

Aug 5, 2014
Visit site
Ordering mine tomorrow hopefully, then returning my note 4 once it gets here. Wonder if I can return my case too....

SHIVA77

Banned
Jan 9, 2012
Visit site
From the link above:
Edge is the future. Double Edge is coming but not on the Note Device until late this year.

Is it me, or the single side Edge look sexier? Also people are going to be dropping their double edge phones more than other phones due to lack of grip. at least with a single edge you can hang on to the left side like a normal phone.
vs01-07_1754cxs.0.jpg

vs01-07_1749cxs.0.jpg

Last edited:

laspahr

Aug 5, 2014
Visit site
Woop, all set, my Verizon guy said its all good, just a $35 restocking fee. I'm excited :)