Verizon release date

buzzy3970

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
Wondering if anyone has heard anything about Verizon's release date? Had to call cs today and while on the phone I asked the rep when they were releasing the edge. In his system he claim he saw that it will be released on the 24th a Monday(which is weird since Verizon usually launches phones on thurs). Has anyone else heard of a 24th release?

Statastic

Sep 2, 2014
Visit site
From what I had heard from a Samsung corporate rep who was visiting the Verizon store when I was there was that it was set for a December release. Of course take that for what its worth, but thats what I heard from the rep who was visiting the corporate store.

Posted via the Android Central App

paradroid

Aug 26, 2010
Visit site
Phone finally passed thru FCC today so it's only a matter of time.

Do you have a link to FCC filing information? I have been searching for more information: Verizon galaxy note edge FCC filing date - and get nothing but the same old spam articles.

I did the text chat on the Verizon page and they had to put me on hold to figure out what the edge even was.

Mazingdc5

May 10, 2011
Visit site
I have been working on Edge for more than 6 month. Trust me it would be released at the end of December.

Posted via Verizon Galaxy Note Edge

priceslss

Nov 15, 2014
Visit site
I'm so bad at waiting..

Posted with my Note 3 via Android Central App

I am as well the only bonus I have seen to this whole situation is I have all my accessories already. (minus one of the cases I want but that one is shipping next week) Yes I am THAT bad at waiting!

Mazingdc5

May 10, 2011
Visit site
Can't tell you deeply. But I can tell you this. Verizon's approving process is always more strict than other carriers. But it always gives less problem than other carriers. Passing FCC doesn't mean it will be released a week later. Each carriers have their own process to approve phones and release in the market. In case of Verizon, its more strict than others. But it will come eventually.

Posted via Verizon Galaxy Note Edge

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Artistnos