My Edge should be here Monday or Tuesday and it will be my first Samsung Android phone. I will be handing my LG G3 down to my son.

So what phone are you handing down to get the Edge?
    11-16-2014 12:29 PM
    I've been avid iPhone user since 2007 and after iPhone 5 I got bored of same thing and switched to S4. Have been using it for almost 2 years and saw a lot about S-Pen which pulled me to Note family and have been waiting for Edge since it was displayed in Berlin in Sept at IFA. I know I'm going to love it. Mine should be here tomorrow as well.
    cgooge14 likes this.
    11-16-2014 12:35 PM
    HTC One M8. I'm also switching from Sprint to T-Mobile - I'll actually be able to maintain phone calls and use data that is faster than a snail's pace, yay!
    cgooge14 likes this.
    11-16-2014 12:57 PM
    The galaxy note 2, hopefully I'll actually use the s-pen this time!

Posted via Android Central App
    cgooge14 likes this.
    11-16-2014 04:57 PM
    I was an iPhone user since 07 too. Then went to Windows Phone and now to Android. I'm hoping for really good things from this Edge...
    I've been avid iPhone user since 2007 and after iPhone 5 I got bored of same thing and switched to S4. Have been using it for almost 2 years and saw a lot about S-Pen which pulled me to Note family and have been waiting for Edge since it was displayed in Berlin in Sept at IFA. I know I'm going to love it. Mine should be here tomorrow as well.
    11-16-2014 04:59 PM
    HTC One M8. I'm also switching from Sprint to T-Mobile - I'll actually be able to maintain phone calls and use data that is faster than a snail's pace, yay!
    The M8 got rave reviews...I almost went with myself.
    11-16-2014 04:59 PM
    I was an iphone user since the original one on launch day. When the 5s came out, I looked at it and said to myself, I can't live with this tiny screen another year. Thus I went for the Note 3. My Edge arrives tomorrow. I really hope I like it since it was rather pricey.

I miss the cameras from the iPhone for speed and clarity. Hopefully the Edge is better than my Note 3 was.
    cgooge14 likes this.
    11-16-2014 06:11 PM
    I am coming from the S5 Active...
    cgooge14 likes this.
    11-16-2014 09:08 PM
    Note 4.

Posted via the Android Central App
    cgooge14 likes this.
    11-17-2014 05:38 PM
    Don't laugh. I keep all my phones. I just like to collect them in the event I break my current phone, I can just activate an older model. I'm putting to rest my almost two year old Galaxy SIII. And I'm staying with Sprint, been with them for 17 years.
    cgooge14 likes this.
    11-17-2014 06:51 PM
    Keeping my Note 4 for VR
    11-18-2014 11:47 AM
    Hey fellow ACer's! OK, so I'm dyin' to know, has anyone got their Note Edge yet......& how is it?? What's your first impression after you've really had some time to play with it?? I was really torn between the Note 4 & the Edge, & shortly after, I lost my SGIII. Needless to say, I went with the Note 4 since I really couldn't wait any longer for a phone. I don't regret it in any way, the Note 4 is a well-built phone that's slick, fast & easy on the eyes!! Not to mention, a real powerhouse! Just wondering is there any real differences between the two, besides the obvious screen difference & the slightly smaller size of course??

Posted From The Next Big Thing..Is Mine!!

11-18-2014 06:20 PM
    I am coming to the Note Edge from a BlackBerry Z30. I have been an avid BlackBerry user for years and as nice as my Z30 and the BlackBerry 10 OS is, I am tired of not being able to get the apps I want. Sadly, nobody is making many apps for BB10. So far, the Note Edge is very cool. I've only had it a day and am still learning all that it will do.
    cgooge14 likes this.
    11-19-2014 08:00 AM
    Coming from the Note 4. I actually wish I had just waited for the Edge.

The early reports were that it would a limited release and I didn't want to take any chances. But I have no regrets.

I will sell my Note 4 or use it as my back up device should something happen to the Edge.

11-21-2014 06:57 PM
    Coming from the Note 4. I actually wish I had just waited for the Edge.

The early reports were that it would a limited release and I didn't want to take any chances. But I have no regrets.

I will sell my Note 4 or use it as my back up device should something happen to the Edge.

Keep it to use for the VR. That's my plan.
    11-21-2014 07:31 PM
    I'm coming from the Note 3. Was going back and forth between the Edge and the Note 4. I just couldn't seem to make up my mind. Finally decided to go with the Edge, especially since they were out of Note 4's after my hubby got that. It's all good though because after just 6 hours, I am really liking this device right now. We'll see how it goes going forward.
    cgooge14 likes this.
    11-21-2014 08:14 PM
    Coming from the Note 2.....didn't really see a need to upgrade until i ran across the Note Edge in an article afew months back.....and been impatiently waiting every since.....

cgooge14 likes this.
    11-22-2014 06:36 PM