Let's see your home screens.

May 7, 2013
Visit site
I am using Nova launcher which adds the traditional tray and many other features and visual tweaks. I like the tray because it gives me instant one touch access to my main apps no matter what screen I am on and I see notification counts for Gmail and GoSMS whereas notifications counts for those to apps did not show up on the side wedge favorite app panel.

That nice clear picture was taken with my Galaxy 3. With good lighting it took a fine picture (haven't messed with the Edge camera yet - too cold outside!)....BTW that black and tan followed by a shot of Irish whiskey was delicious!
I was wondering how nova would work.. I might put it back on

pcdebb

Sep 14, 2010
Visit site
I want this phone so bad! I have a Note 4 (which I love) but the side panel thing....
I buy all my phones unlocked, and this one has me saving my pennies....

verks

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
I want this phone so bad! I have a Note 4 (which I love) but the side panel thing....
I buy all my phones unlocked, and this one has me saving my pennies....
I also have the Note 4 and happened to walk by it at Best Buy and that "Edge" made me stop. Damn displays. 4 days later and a lot of reading and research I now have a Edge. I love it. The new and innovative Edge makes the phone experience new again. It does just enough to make it worth while. I look forward to updates and progress with its capabilities.

pcdebb

Sep 14, 2010
Visit site
I also have the Note 4 and happened to walk by it at Best Buy and that "Edge" made me stop. Damn displays. 4 days later and a lot of reading and research I now have a Edge. I love it. The new and innovative Edge makes the phone experience new again. It does just enough to make it worth while. I look forward to updates and progress with its capabilities.

Haha, the Samsung Experience got me too :p I'm gonna get it, just not right away, I dont do contracts. But I know I want it. Bad.

verks

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
a00ab53dc8a8704c565aeac0059a6413.jpg

I don't do contracts either. But I did this on ATT Next and I'll pay off early. Or I'll try and get the T-Mobile version so I can root. I just don't have confirmation that it works on all ATT LTE networks.

Anyway here is my screen.

oditius

Feb 23, 2013
Visit site
My wallpaper is live. But it is the type that doesn't pull that much power. Because only the snow fall is live.

Sent from my Samsung Note Edge using Tapatalk

oditius

Feb 23, 2013
Visit site
It's in the play store, called Free Christmas Wallpaper or something like that. I tried looking for it, but couldn't find it.

Joke Adema

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
It's in the play store, called Free Christmas Wallpaper or something like that. I tried looking for it, but couldn't find it.

oke thanks for trying to find where i cab download it

i wil search for it i hope i wil find it

thanks

Sleepwlkr45

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
A big futuristic ship for a big futuristic phone!

Posted via the Android Central App

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-12-26-09-26-40.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-12-26-09-26-40.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 241
Last edited by a moderator:

KW33D

Dec 29, 2014
Visit site
Using Nova Launcher with Glasklart icon pack.
WISH there was a way to change/theme the icons on the Edge display but I have not heard of anything that does that yet.

Edit: Obviously I have yet to completely sort apps and clean up yet, only had the phone for 5 days now :)

Screenshot.jpg

kewlgirl73

Apr 14, 2011
Visit site
Image is from Backgrounds app.
Clock widget is from One More Clock.

One more clock is pretty neat in that you can set up different portions of the clock widget to open other app. For instance, pressing the middle of the widget opens my weather app, pressing the top center area opens my alarm app. Great app to use in conjunction with the edge panel.

Posted via the Android Central App

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-01-11-23-53-54.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-01-11-23-53-54.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 194

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xd3dp1gX