Warning to sprint customers

boriqua2000

Nov 3, 2009
Visit site
I bought the note edge over the phone with sprint.i paid $493.00 with tax and delivery. I asked the customer service agent a number of times if upgrading my phone is going to affect my plan which is the new $60 a month for unlimited everything and she told me no,that my plan will stay the same. She told me this a number of times. She lied. I got my bill and they changed it to $80 a month plus a $25 service charged. I called sprint and they said that i will be paying $124 a month with tax because i didn't pay full price for the phone.i will be returning this phone on friday and going to at&t. If you're on sprint check your bill thoroughly with a magnifying glass. Bye sprint

oditius

Feb 23, 2013
Visit site
First lesson learned, do your research, because the csr either don't know our don't feel like looking it up. If you come to at&t, you will need the next plan, expect to pay $32 a month for 30 months plus your plan. And at&t doesn't have unlimited data. I pay $172 for 15gb data, unlimited talk and text. That is including the $32 a month for my Edge. But it keeps my $25 a month discount going. Oh, I should mention I get a $20 a month discount from where I work.

Sent from my Samsung Note Edge using Tapatalk

JRLasVegas

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site
T mobile separates thier plans from the phones and charges $30 for unlimited internet. If your putting $430 down on the phone, they will spread the remaining $300 over the 2 years which is about $13 per month. Plus your unlimited for talk and text plan is like $40. That's roughly $83 per month but it's 4G unlimited all the way.

Hey Hey Hey!

boriqua2000

Nov 3, 2009
Visit site
Doesn't best buy Mobile still do things the old way where you get the phone a a discount without paying more for your plan?

NotAnAppleGuy

Nov 18, 2014
Visit site
I have been with Sprint for 17 years. I have the Edge and my bill has not changed whatsoever. Then again, I have a 5 year old plan that doesn't even exist anymore. 2500 anytime minutes, free nights/weekends and mobile to mobile minutes and unlimited data for 85.00 spread across three phones. Minus the taxes, my bill has been the exact same for the last 5 years. What is the problem?

Posted via the Android Central App

Sammytheorangutan

Apr 5, 2014
Visit site
I bought my Edge on the installment plan through Sprint. I could have kept my old 450 minute/unlimited everything else plan but it would have cost me about $10 more per month. I went with the "new" Unlimited plan. $60/mo plus $35/mo for the phone (plus taxes and fees, of course).

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci