How do I recover my backup password to open my phone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeff Zellinger

Apr 17, 2015
Visit site
re:

I have a Galaxy S6 and when I followed the instructions the response was that the device already has a password in place and the new password will not be used. Any advice?

Robin Lewis3

May 19, 2015
Visit site
re:

I need serious help. I've had my phone for a little over a week and I am having this same problem. However, my location services is turned off on my phone, therefore, I can't use the link you provided above. It says I can use my google account information to sign in, but this is not working. I've typed in my google email address and password twice already. I'm one try from it resetting to factory settings, and I'm devastated. I got engaged this weekend and my pictures are on my phone. I've also not had the phone long enough to set up my cloud information, I don't think. Anyone out there that can help???

H3aTeRzz

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
re:

@Robin Lewis3

I do believe your only hope would be to take it to a qualified samsung tech desk, and see if they can help. Don't think you're getting into it though.

Jason Wu Hunter

Jan 25, 2015
Visit site
re:

You should be able to transfer the filesystem image over to a computer and mount it there, to atleast get your data, like images, music, etc.

Can someone link to a procedure for this?

chad0418

May 28, 2015
Visit site
re:

I also got locked out of my Galaxy S6, finger print won't work and i also forgot my back up password. can't use to access my device via google Android Device Manager as my phone location icon is also turned off. can anyone help me, please.

Status
Not open for further replies.