edge panel notification

osyiee

Dec 5, 2014
Visit site
how do set the edge panel to scroll text message when phone is on standby mode(screen off). I realize when text message arrived in, it lighted and show 1 unread msg. Is it because of the Samsung note edge cover? pls advise.

is it possible to set whatapps and wechat msg detail to appear on the edge panel when the phone screen is off?

NotAnAppleGuy

Nov 18, 2014
Visit site
how do set the edge panel to scroll text message when phone is on standby mode(screen off). I realize when text message arrived in, it lighted and show 1 unread msg. Is it because of the Samsung note edge cover? pls advise.

is it possible to set whatapps and wechat msg detail to appear on the edge panel when the phone screen is off?

Are you saying you want to be able to preview a portion of the text when it arrives on the Edge Panel?

Posted via the Android Central App

DAS

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site

Go to Messaging / Settings/ Notifications.

Be sure to check the box that allows for a preview of incoming text messages to be seen on the Edge panel. See pic.

Posted via the Android Central App

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-12-05-14-04-37.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-12-05-14-04-37.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 44

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuckm