Hey all, I recently purchased and attempted to apply a zagg full body invisible shield screen protector to my new note edge. The problem is there are more bubbles on the screen than I can count! I contacted Zagg customer service and they stated that all bubbles disappear on their own. Does anyone know if there is truth to that? Thanks!
    12-05-2014 07:01 PM
    Some bubbles DO disappear as the moisture evaporates and the adhesive sets. Probably the best way to apply a screen protector is with a tiny spray of soapy water (just a TOUCH, don't soak it). You can move the screen protector around and it's easier to squeegy out most bubbles. The thicker the screen protector, the less the soapy water will do.
    12-05-2014 07:17 PM
    So you think that not all of these bubbles will "repair themselves." as stated by the Zagg rep?
    12-05-2014 07:39 PM
    I did the Zagg dry install. The first day there were lots if bubbles. By the third day they all were gone.
    I still prefer Ghost Armor over Zach.
    12-05-2014 08:21 PM
    I did not know there was a zagg screen protector for the Edge, do you have a link where I can buy one? From what I remember after applying a zagg on my SG3 there were some bubbles that disappeared after a few days.
    12-05-2014 10:13 PM
    Mine disappeared to the point that it is impossible to tell I have a screen protector. But I only had about 3-4 to start.

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy Note® Edge, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone
    12-05-2014 11:09 PM
    I did not know there was a zagg screen protector for the Edge, do you have a link where I can buy one? From what I remember after applying a zagg on my SG3 there were some bubbles that disappeared after a few days.
    AT&T have them for order on their website.
    paradroid likes this.
    12-06-2014 12:01 AM
    I got the Zagg too. Mine went on perfect. No bubbles. I usually use tempered glass but this will do.
    12-06-2014 11:14 AM
    Does the front piece curve around the edge? Is there even a back zagg cover? I am not sure how it would work on the back faux leather rough styled back which is not a smooth surface.
    12-06-2014 02:04 PM
    Does the front piece curve around the edge? Is there even a back zagg cover? I am not sure how it would work on the back faux leather rough styled back which is not a smooth surface.
    It does curve around the Edge and has the back cover. Went on great.
    paradroid likes this.
    12-06-2014 03:33 PM
    Dagger does have a back panel cover. I think it makes it slippery and slick. I peeled mine off. I went back to. Ghost Armor, they have a great cover for the screen and they also cover the 3 sides and the camera.
    12-09-2014 11:44 PM
    Thanks for all of the responses! Just wanted to let everyone know that after about 4 days all of the bubbles went away and I cannot even tell that the screen protector is on. I would highly recommend this to any note edge user, especially because it covers the edge too!
    12-13-2014 07:56 PM
    What do you think of the back cover
    12-13-2014 09:28 PM
    I added the zagg to the front and back. Can't tell its there. However if I look closely, I see what looks like a small eyebrow hair under the shield on my home screen. I can only see it if I look very closely under bright light with the screen off so I will live with it. Only sucks to know it's there lurking
    12-14-2014 12:16 PM
    I also applied the zagg protector to the back, I thought it came out terrible at first but after a few days all of the bubbles are gone. Like Paradroid said, I can barely tell it is there.
    12-15-2014 07:53 PM
    i have tryd a lot of screenprotectors but i can,t get them good on the screen
    i had also clear . coat i don,t like it
    it feels sticky and that i don,t like and bubbles etc.

i live in the Netherlands i can,t order one with i can put self on it

get the screen soon get scrathes if i don,t have a screenprotector on it

i am annoing this but i want the must a screenprotector on it but i am so clumbsy that i can,t get it on

and the zagg or gosht amor i can,t buy them at all
    no site where i can order it
    not by amazone there theyy say your adress is not correct i had 10 times tried to change it burt doesn,t work
    even t he people witch i had chat with couldn,t help me

i am very frustrated about this

does anyone from you also living in the Netherlands and had bough one of both screenprotectors
    12-16-2014 05:54 AM