In case you were not aware there are two new panels available in the store.

Some game called Tiny Word, and a Samsung panel called Bookmark Panel.

Personally not interested in the game, but I'm checking out the other one.

Posted via the Android Central App
    21stNow, vel7wil and GSOgymrat like this.
    12-10-2014 09:05 PM
    Does the bookmark panel only work with the factory web browser? If so, it probably won't be much use for me. (Unless someone knows how to make the factory browser pull up the desktop versions of sites instead of the mobile version.)
    12-11-2014 11:40 AM
    Bookmarks panel does not work with Chrome which I use. Until 3rd party developers start creating wedges expect things that are most integrated with Samsung apps.

How do I uninstall panels? Rather then just unchecking them so they don't show?

Where would one find a 3rd party wedge? The Google app store?
    12-11-2014 02:40 PM
    Bookmarks panel does not work with Chrome which I use. Until 3rd party developers start creating wedges expect things that are most integrated with Samsung apps.

How do I uninstall panels? Rather then just unchecking them so they don't show?

Where would one find a 3rd party wedge? The Google app store?
    Like you I use Chrome. However, I believe Samsung is going to produce more panels on its own until developers get on board.

I'm not sure why you want or need to uninstall a panel? As long it's not checked it doesn't appear be running at all so it's not taking up any memory or anything? Of course someone more advanced than I will need to confirm or deny that last statement.

I would imagine any new panels that are developed would initially be located in the Samsung App store.
    12-11-2014 04:43 PM
    You can use chrome for the panel bookmarks. Open the Samsung browser and save your bookmark there. Open the panel and check off what bookmarks you want to display. Make sure then to set the default browser to chrome. I know this is a pain, but it worked for me.
    DAS likes this.
    12-12-2014 08:05 AM
    You can use chrome for the panel bookmarks. Open the Samsung browser and save your bookmark there. Open the panel and check off what bookmarks you want to display. Make sure then to set the default browser to chrome. I know this is a pain, but it worked for me.
    Thank you. Getting help from fellow user is why I enjoy the forums.
    12-12-2014 11:45 AM
    Looks like there is now a news ticker from CNN in the download section. Looks kind of neat. I'm a little hesitant to download and install new edge panels knowing that there is no way to completely remove them if they start causing issues. I know you can just un-check them so they are disabled, but not being able to totally remove them is kind of concerning. Has anyone found a way to do this? Maybe through the application manager?
    DAS likes this.
    12-18-2014 08:50 AM
    Now we need a configurable ESPN sports ticker!
    DAS, verks and meenman like this.
    12-18-2014 09:48 AM