Case with Two Way Side Stand for Galaxy Note Edge?

SHIVA77

Banned
Jan 9, 2012
Visit site
I have been using two way side stands on my phones for a long while but can't find one for the Note Edge.

Two way kickstand or side stand props the phone up in both portrait and landscape. Many of the side stands only hold the phone up in landscape mode.

TIA...

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
I have been using two way side stands on my phones for a long while but can't find one for the Note Edge.

Two way kickstand or side stand props the phone up in both portrait and landscape. Many of the side stands only hold the phone up in landscape mode.

TIA...
I have taken a look around and don't see anything that offers a portrait and landscape solution in one case/kickstand. If you find anything, please share with us and let us know how you like it. I'll continue to keep an eye open as well.

SHIVA77

Banned
Jan 9, 2012
Visit site
I was hoping for something a little nicer!

I'll continue to search, I may just get one with landscape kickstand as there are more options available.

Of course the case wouldn't be necessary if VZW never releases the Edge.

Stigasteve23

Dec 17, 2014
Visit site
I was hoping for something a little nicer!

I'll continue to search, I may just get one with landscape kickstand as there are more options available.

Of course the case wouldn't be necessary if VZW never releases the Edge.

I hear ya, I'm also hoping there will be nicer cases with a kickstand available once(if) the edge is released on Verizon.

Posted via the Android Central App