Verizon Note Edge Thread

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
Not that it will be identical but I can tell you that Lollipop on the At&t Note Edge has been absolutely splendid this past week. Good luck to you guys.

📐Welcome to the Dark. From the Note Edge.🍷

laspahr

Aug 5, 2014
Visit site
Not that it will be identical but I can tell you that Lollipop on the At&t Note Edge has been absolutely splendid this past week. Good luck to you guys.

📐Welcome to the Dark. From the Note Edge.🍷

Any icon changes (like the leaked build way back when)? Or just equivalent/similar to note 4 update?

Posted via the Android Central App

laspahr

Aug 5, 2014
Visit site
Software update checker on phone is temporarily unavailable.. Maybe getting ready to release lollipop? :D sorry I'm getting desperate/overly optimistic heh...

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
Software update checker on phone is temporarily unavailable.. Maybe getting ready to release lollipop? :D sorry I'm getting desperate/overly optimistic heh...

Lollipop does help with SD card access so I can understand wanting it.

🍶Welcome to the Dark. From the Note IV

P_Devil

Sep 16, 2014
Visit site

I checked this morning out of curiosity (about 7:30 AM EST) and Verizon software update failed saying it was unavailable. I checked again now (9:18 AM EST) and it's still saying that the service is temporarily unavailable. So they might be prepping for something today or their servers could just be down.

laspahr

Aug 5, 2014
Visit site
Mines showing up to date as well :/ wonder how long we'll be waiting, note 3 already has the update

Apr 6, 2015
Visit site
They're always last on updates, it gets annoying

They are usually last because they won't release it with any major problems. Verizon costs a lot, and they might not be a very good company, but their service is the best. We pay for what we get.

Hurleygm

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
They are usually last because they won't release it with any major problems. Verizon costs a lot, and they might not be a very good company, but their service is the best. We pay for what we get.

Agreed! Looking back I have never had an issue with a Verizon update or a serious bug on a newly released Verizon phone.

That's why they wait and that's why it's worth the money.

But seriously, hurry! Lol

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xd3dp1gX