Hello All,

I got my Note Edge a little over a month ago from Sprint. The phone performs beautifully however, here on the east coast we've been experiencing single digit temperature and i believe its causing my phone to shut down when I'm outside. I noticed the problem on New Years and thought it was simply heavy traffic on the network on that night. But nope, a couple days later, walking to a friend's house....11 degrees outside...my phone shut mid call. I called sprint, they told me to go to a Sprint repair store. 19 degrees today my phone shuts off as I'm walking to the store. The tech says he's never heard of this before and says its probably because I have too many apps and says that he can't reproduce the event without putting the phone in a freezer. As I'm walking away from the store it shuts off again. I feel like i need a new phone at this point because i've only had it for a month and don't want to experience problems in the future. Anyone else experience this or have any advice on what to say to Sprint so i don't get the run around this time?
    01-12-2015 02:55 PM
    Weird. I'm on the East Coast with you and I'm also with Sprint. While that hasnt happened to me, a strange error ocurred last night where the LTE /3G/4G Icon dissapeared but I still had full bars. Was forced to reboot the phone twice because I couldn't make a call.

Posted Via Galaxy Note Edge. Yea, the phone is perfect...
    01-12-2015 04:02 PM
    I'm with Sprint too. My Note Edge freezes on me for up to 5 minutes at a time, multiple times each day.

Factory resetting the device has done nothing either. The other day it froze and then rebooted itself. Took it to my local Sprint store and it happened again with the tech.

They have a replacement phone on the way. Should be here Wednesday.
    01-12-2015 09:00 PM