I just bought the Moto Hint bluetooth headset and it works great but I can't get it to work while my flip wallet is closed. I have googled all over looking for an answer and there's been people who have asked the same thing about different Samsung phones but no one seemed to fix the problem. The only thing I have found useful is that putting electrical tape over the connectors allows you to disable the case and voice works but that I don't want the cases functionality either. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Note: I have disabled S Voice and use Google Now for voice features and I'd rather not have the flip wallet if I have to use S Voice for this.
    01-12-2015 09:59 PM
    I just bought the Moto Hint bluetooth headset and it works great but I can't get it to work while my flip wallet is closed. I have googled all over looking for an answer and there's been people who have asked the same thing about different Samsung phones but no one seemed to fix the problem. The only thing I have found useful is that putting electrical tape over the connectors allows you to disable the case and voice works but that I don't want the cases functionality either. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Note: I have disabled S Voice and use Google Now for voice features and I'd rather not have the flip wallet if I have to use S Voice for this.
    You have to go to the Google now setting and go to voice. Then enable wake up on lock screen. It works fine

--- Sent from my fantastic Note Edge--- "IT'S NOTE A GIMMICK, THEY JUST HATE US CAUSE THEY AIN'T US!!!!!!"✒✒
    01-12-2015 10:24 PM