With my Note 4, I'd take it off the charger at 9, get up at 5 and only drained 5 percent. With my Edge, I'm draining 15 percent. I use blocking mode at night and use power saver. I'm trying to figure out what's causing the larger drain in standby mode and Cocktail Bar Service seems to be the culprit. I don't want to put the phone in Airplane mode, because I do need to be able to receive calls from the list I allowed on blocking mode.
    01-13-2015 04:46 AM
    Well, one thing cocktailbar service doesn't do is help you search the android central forums.

http://forums.androidcentral.com/sam...g-battery.html

Anyway, it seems to be related to using the flip wallet case. Cocktailbar service seems to run the clock along the edge. Are you using this case? Seems like the only solution may be to not use it.
    01-13-2015 07:53 AM
    Not using the case at all. If I can disable it without affecting other things, I will. I did do a Google search but not a search of the forum.
    01-13-2015 08:29 AM
    Oh, I did read that post you linked to, and it really didn't say what the service is.
    01-13-2015 08:31 AM
    I stopped this apps after reboot the phone and the battery life is three times longer now
    01-19-2015 06:14 AM
    I stopped this apps after reboot the phone and the battery life is three times longer now
    Where do you go to disable that?
    01-19-2015 10:47 AM
    Settings / Energy saving / choose "Cocktailbar service" and click "Stop apps"
    01-20-2015 08:12 AM
    Settings / Energy saving / choose "Cocktailbar service" and click "Stop apps"
    Hmmm, I don't have energy saving. I have power saving, but it's not an option there.
    01-20-2015 08:58 AM
    Hmmm, I don't have energy saving. I have power saving, but it's not an option there.
    Sorry, I have Russian menu. Go to Power saving menu. Find there Cocktailbar service icon. If it is there, push it and go to Stop or remove Apps ("Apps info" button) and push Stop.
    01-20-2015 09:14 AM
    Ok so I'm not very smart phone savy buy my boyfriend is. Anyways I have found on my phone muti. Documents starting with this......"mySERVICE com.samsung.vvm/.service.VmailDebugService 1e79cf39 pid=30240
    Client:
    VmailDebugService"
    So I guessING he has can access my phone from his. Can some help explain this to me and tell me how to get it off.
    Thanks
    07-07-2016 06:02 PM
    Ok so I'm not very smart phone savy buy my boyfriend is. Anyways I have found on my phone muti. Documents starting with this......"mySERVICE com.samsung.vvm/.service.VmailDebugService 1e79cf39 pid=30240
    Client:
    VmailDebugService"
    So I guessING he has can access my phone from his. Can some help explain this to me and tell me how to get it off.
    Thanks
    No need to worry. Its a data file, that's part of your Voicemail application. More specifically, it's either an executable apk debugging tool or it is the text file of the debugging log. Unless you plan on using developer tools and tweaking your system, there's no need to mess with these files. Not knowing exactly what part of the voicemail file that you are trying to force close or uninstall could potentially wipe out the voicemail application permanently. There's always ways to fix things if you've already tried experimenting. And just to pass on some knowledge, every Android has a debugger.
    08-02-2017 03:32 AM