Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge with double-edged screen FINAL...

vasekvi

May 5, 2013
Visit site
Re: Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge with double-edged screen leaked...

Yeah not sure the Galaxy S Edge would actually have two edge screens. If it does it would be interesting to see how they are put to use. Either way the S Edge can only help with development of edge panels for us the pioneers!

Sent from my Samsung GALAXY Note Edge on AT&T

SHIVA77

Banned
Jan 9, 2012
Visit site

S 6 Edge with double curved screen is confirmed by Samsung today.

I am really pissed that Samsung didn't give us the double edge. Don't get it. Why do this? Why release the single most expensive phone with a single Edge and their S series (granted most popular) with a double edge. Samsung just took away all the uniqueness from our phone, considering millions of S6 Edges that will be sold and we'll look like a poor cousin in comparison to the public.

KingJay708

Dec 17, 2014
Visit site

I am really pissed that Samsung didn't give us the double edge. Don't get it. Why do this? Why release the single most expensive phone with a single Edge and their S series (granted most popular) with a double edge. Samsung just took away all the uniqueness from our phone, considering millions of S6 Edges that will be sold and we'll look like a poor cousin in comparison to the public.

http://youtu.be/1fszdkqJR3c

I don't understand you dude. Stop whining. Be pissed at yourself if anything. No one put a gun to you and told you to buy the edge. U bought it on ur own morals because it was the latest and greatest at that time. Now u are whining like a kid because another phone may top what u already have? Did u think ur phone will be #1 for years to come? Grow up. U know how the game works. With technology something is always better coming out. U know this. And Im sure u even heard rumors of a double edge S6 before u got the edge, correct? Now ur being a bit of a hypocrite like u didnt know. And even if u didnt u know something better is always on the horizon. Be happy with ur phone and relax and stop acting like someone scammed u or something.

SHIVA77

Banned
Jan 9, 2012
Visit site

I don't need you to tell me what I should I say, or how I should feel about anything. where do you come off telling people what to do or how to feel? I feel cheated by Samsung and it has nothing to do with you!

mountainman

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site

http://youtu.be/1fszdkqJR3c

That is just a render. We have not really seen a true leak of the double edge screen yet. The only leaks I've seen have been the regular S6.

Your Note 4 Edge is still the Beast it always was. Nothing changes that.

mountainman

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site

Well, these are the actual leaked pics of the S6. The two images on the right show an Edge version.
Unclear from these pics, if it will be double-edged. But looks like it will be.
I am sure more images will leak soon.

Too bad that our Note Edge phones won't remain unique for long.

View attachment 162061

The phone on the right appears to be single-edged just like the Note Edge. I don't even know where this double-edged rumor came from.

KingJay708

Dec 17, 2014
Visit site

I don't need you to tell me what I should I say, or how I should feel about anything. where do you come off telling people what to do or how to feel? I feel cheated by Samsung and it has nothing to do with you!

I'm not telling u how to fell. U just look silly complaining about something that u purchased on your own free will. Nobody told u to buy the edge. Any normal person with a brain knew better variants were coming out. Why do u not understand this? There's nothing to complain about. Samsung didnt nothing wrong.

When u got ur edge last month u was online positing ur happiness. You have been pro-edge all this time before Verizon finally released it. Now ur whining like an 8 yr. old because Samsung is about to release another edge variant? U come off like a kid that was happy about his new bike until the next kid gets a better bike a few months later. U made ur choice like the rest of us. Live with it and be happy. Its ok not to have the latest and greatest, its life. Something better will always be on the horizon. Samsung has done no wrong. They don't owe u anything.

SHIVA77

Banned
Jan 9, 2012
Visit site

You have a pattern of wanting to tell everyone what to do, what to say, what to think and how to feel.

Post after post all you do is to act like some type of sheriff of this forum.

This is not about you! It was never about you and never will be.

Stop telling me anything! I am not interested in your thoughts!

KingJay708

Dec 17, 2014
Visit site

Again, not telling u what to do. Ur just annoying with ur whining about a purchase like someone owes u something. GTFU!

SHIVA77

Banned
Jan 9, 2012
Visit site

You are in deep denial about your own BS. stop talking to me. Period!

KingJay708

Dec 17, 2014
Visit site

I'm not the one whining like a kid online about a purchase I willfully made.

SHIVA77

Banned
Jan 9, 2012
Visit site

but it's none of your business! I whine if I want to. Who made you the boss of this forum!

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site

That is just a render. We have not really seen a true leak of the double edge screen yet. The only leaks I've seen have been the regular S6.

Your Note 4 Edge is still the Beast it always was. Nothing changes that.

TBH I'd much rather have my single "edged" Note Edge with its S-Pen than a dual-edged S6 without.

rabernet

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site

I didn't get Edge to be the center of attention. I'm confident enough in myself to not need an electronic device to be some sort of status symbol. I loved the Edge feature for me, not to impress anyone else. As long as it continues to make ME happy, I couldn't care less what the next guy has. I'm thrilled more edge devices will be released, because it means more functionality for me.

SHIVA77

Banned
Jan 9, 2012
Visit site

the point about being secure is totally bogus. you don't go on a Porsche forum telling them to be secure and buy a Kia. Forums are about enthusiasts and that equals passion. that's a ridiculous statement (unimaginative cheap shot) and just being made to create an opposition to mine. silly!!!!

More from Samsung on S6. This phone is considered a make or break for Samsung mobile as they not only have lost massive market share but also revenue.

They are using taglines of border-less (double edge) and glare free and also metal.

Last edited:

dmateo

Feb 3, 2015
Visit site

I wonder how they'll make a flip case for it if it has a double edge... a flap coming up from the bottom?

Posted via the Android Central App on my Note Edge

rabernet

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site

the point about being secure is totally bogus. you don't go on a Porsche forum telling them to be secure and buy a Kia. Forums are about enthusiasts and that equals passion. that's a ridiculous statement (unimaginative cheap shot) and just being made to create an opposition to mine. silly!!!!

More from Samsung on S6. This phone is considered a make or break for Samsung mobile as they not only have lost massive market share but also revenue.

They are using taglines of border-less (double edge) and glare free and also metal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMaeJ6hOtCY

Believe it or not, replies aren't always about you. My post was my opinion and had nothing to do with you. :)

SHIVA77

Banned
Jan 9, 2012
Visit site

You see, it's one thing to make an attack that is a cheap shot and shows no imagination, but at least you could have owned it. Now you lose more credit points with me. not that you care of course. :)

ShaggyKids

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site

No matter if it's cars, phones, computers or whatever there is and always will be something newer, different, better, faster blah blah blah right around the corner. You can be as po'd as you want but it won't change the way this works.

The argument you 2 are having would be better handled in private. I hope a Moderator feels the same way.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc