Note Edge Cases

drtre6

Dec 24, 2014
Visit site
Since companies are still designing and making cases for the new design for the Edge, I just bought a clear Flex from Ringke. It has a great fit, it doesnt block any part of the edge panel, buttons are flexible to press in and they are affordable. Definitely check them out, worth the few bucks.

Cyco9

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
I've been running with the clear Ringke case for a few months and love it because you still can enjoy the Edge's original design with it. The quality and fit are great and the power and volume buttons press nice as well. But....

I've noticed the clear is picking up the blue from my jeans so now it has a soft blue hue to it. I've had this case maybe 6 weeks. It's still a great case and if I didn't wear jeans so often I probably wouldn't have a single bad thing to say about it.

That said, I just ordered a Slim Aluminum Metal Bumper Frame Hard Case For Samsung Galaxy Note Edge

It's a different kind of case (pretty much a metal bumper case) so I'm eager to see how it holds up.

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
I really like this UAG and think I'll buy 3 more for my other phones. The look, construction, and button feel is really good.

from the Note Edge📱

tech_fan

Sep 1, 2012
Visit site
So far I have dropped my phone about 5 times since I got it. The UAG case has saved it many of times. In some cases, I have dropped it on the Edge and front. One case, I had pulled it out of my pocket and almost dropped it. I had to pull it down a wall to save me from dropping it again. Without the case, it would have surely been scratched up.

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
So far I have dropped my phone about 5 times since I got it. The UAG case has saved it many of times. In some cases, I have dropped it on the Edge and front. One case, I had pulled it out of my pocket and almost dropped it. I had to pull it down a wall to save me from dropping it again. Without the case, it would have surely been scratched up.
You dropped your phone 5 times? Very unlucky you are.

from the venerable Note 3π 📱

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie