Haters will always hate

Klauslaw1

Dec 30, 2014
Visit site
I love my Edge. It's new cutting Edge technology. It feels good in my hand. It's sleek and interesting and an item of curiosity at parties. To me it's no comparison, if u have the money, buy the Edge over the note 4 that looks like every other phone out there. Did I say I love my edge. :)

Posted via the Android Central App

anon(607340)

Dec 21, 2011
Visit site
I love my Edge. It's new cutting Edge technology. It feels good in my hand. It's sleek and interesting and an item of curiosity at parties. To me it's no comparison, if u have the money, buy the Edge over the note 4 that looks like every other phone out there. Did I say I love my edge. :)

Agreed. Best phone available today.

macdarwin

May 20, 2014
Visit site
Where's the haters thats hatin? All i see is you praising your own phone and hatin on note 4.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
While I respect your decision I disagree. For my needs I wouldn't like the edge part of the phone. I have no complaints on my Note 4.

Glad you enjoy your Edge though :).

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
I like my Note Edge but not really any more than my Note 4. For me, it's an interesting doodad but not something too terribly useful. It's still a Note 4 at heart though and that makes it unstoppably awesome.

from the venerable Note 3π 📱

Coleman Robertson

Aug 28, 2014
Visit site
I would love a note edge! They look awesome at best buy and I have heard the haters hating and every on of them have said"what if it cracks that would be terrible" my only response was no matter what phone you break it will be terrible(unless it is a iPhone JJ ;-D), and they have no response.

Posted via the Android Central App on note 3, Samsung Tab Pro 12.2, moto g, moto 360, s4, s3, and HTC vivid

anon(5719825)

Retired Moderator
Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
I'm happy I went with my decision to buy both phones. Both are fun to use. I am the third person at my job to have a Note Edge out of about 15 who work there.