Lollipop 🍭

NotAnAppleGuy

Nov 18, 2014
Visit site
I have read the reviews for the release on the S5. NO THX!! Majority of folks are having to do a factory reset to go BACK to Kit Kat. I'M GOOD!!

Posted Via Galaxy Note Edge. Yea, the phone is perfect...

Michael Novajovsky

Mar 19, 2015
Visit site
I got rid of my galaxy s5 after the lollipop update and I loved that phone. The phone was slow, battery drained twice as fast and apps would crash, all after the update.

Posted via the Android Central App

NotAnAppleGuy

Nov 18, 2014
Visit site
I got rid of my galaxy s5 after the lollipop update and I loved that phone. The phone was slow, battery drained twice as fast and apps would crash, all after the update.

So sorry to hear that. What phone did you go with?

Posted Via Galaxy Note Edge. Yea, the phone is perfect...

itfromsg

Apr 5, 2015
Visit site
I checked with local SP as well as SSC but no news yet on when it will be available on Edge. S6 will have lollipop built in so I guess a few weeks after S6 release there will be one available for Edge. :)

laspahr

Aug 5, 2014
Visit site
I checked with local SP as well as SSC but no news yet on when it will be available on Edge. S6 will have lollipop built in so I guess a few weeks after S6 release there will be one available for Edge. :)

I hope so :) note 4 has lollipop on most carriers in US so I'm hoping the edge is quick to follow!

P_Devil

Sep 16, 2014
Visit site
I'm yet to receive it or hear of anyone here in Australia to get lollipop. Still waiting.

It's been released there for at least one carrier. I don't know who but it's been confirmed to have been released in Australia. As with any update, YMMV.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gofuckyourselfandroid