This may be a dumb question or asked a bunch before, but, how many edge panels can be selected to utilize?
    03-28-2015 01:42 AM
    To utilize? What do you mean?
    03-28-2015 04:41 AM
    You can use six of the ones you have downloaded.
    eljeffe58 likes this.
    03-28-2015 04:44 AM
    You can use six of the ones you have downloaded.
    Thank you!
    03-28-2015 09:29 AM
    Does anyone know if EdgeBoard was a choice by default in the selection of stock choices, or did I have to sideload that (which I did) to use Edgeboard?
    03-28-2015 09:32 AM
    Default, I'm fairly certain. If not it's in the play store.
    03-28-2015 10:39 AM
    Does anyone know if EdgeBoard was a choice by default in the selection of stock choices, or did I have to sideload that (which I did) to use Edgeboard?
    EdgeBoard is not in Google Play, it is only in Samsung's "Galaxy Apps" (which is where the phone's "Manage panels" setting directs you to). So sideloading not needed.

However, Galaxy Apps takes a while to update versions and is still showing v0.5.

The developer has released a newer version (v0.6) that includes:
    -fixed landscape not working for all 3 panels
    -added options to hide tasks or favs from the main panel to give more room to another list
    -increased spacing between items somewhat
    -fixed running task list being empty on the main panel

v0.6 is available HERE. (needs to be sideloaded)
    03-28-2015 11:04 AM
    EdgeBoard is not in Google Play, it is only in Samsung's "Galaxy Apps".
    However, Galaxy Apps takes a while to update versions and is still showing v0.5.

-added options to hide tasks or favs from the main panel to give more room to another list

v0.6 is available HERE.
    Cool, thank you!
    03-28-2015 11:21 AM
    EdgeBoard is not in Google Play, it is only in Samsung's "Galaxy Apps" (which is where the stock choices directs you to).

v0.6 is available HERE.
    Should I uninstall older version first or will the .apk just overwrite the old one?
    03-28-2015 11:27 AM
    Should I uninstall older version first or will the .apk just overwrite the old one?
    v0.6 will just install over (update) v0.5. Uninstall not required.

However I often find that when I update some panels it is best to do the following to avoid glitches:
    Go into "Manage panels" > untick the panel that has been updated > hit your back button (this turns off the panel) > go back into "Manage panels" > re-tick the panel that has been updated > hit your back button (turns it back on).

You may need to reorder your panels after this.
    03-28-2015 11:43 AM
    v0.6 will just install over (update) v0.5. Uninstall not required.

However I often find that when I update some panels it is best to do the following to avoid glitches:
    Go into "Manage panels" > untick the panel that has been updated > hit your back button (this turns off the panel) > go back into "Manage panels" > re-tick the panel that has been updated > hit your back button (turns it back on).

You may need to reorder your panels after this.
    Great and thank you so much!
    Android Cent likes this.
    03-28-2015 11:45 AM
    One more question about EdgeBoard: no matter what I do, I can only enable one of the three EdgeBoard panels to appear on edge screen. Is it correct, we can only choose one, if so, why are there three choices to tick? Why is one un-editable?
    03-28-2015 12:31 PM
    One more question about EdgeBoard: no matter what I do, I can only enable one of the three EdgeBoard panels to appear on edge screen. Is it correct, we can only choose one, if so, why are there three choices to tick? Why is one un-editable?
    You can enable all 3 panels of EdgeBoard to appear on the edge screen. I have just tested it again to make sure. If you are up to your maximum panel limit then you may only be able to add 1 instead of all 3. Try unticking some of your currently selected panels and see if it works.
    If you are not up to your panel limit but can't select 3 EdgeBoard panels then maybe "clear data" from application manager, EdgeBoard. Then uninstall the app, then reinstall from the apk.
    One of the panels is un-editable because it is "running apps panel" so will only show what is running, not customised favourite apps.
    03-31-2015 12:08 AM
    You can enable all 3 panels of EdgeBoard to appear on the edge screen. I have just tested it again to make sure. If you are up to your maximum panel limit then you may only be able to add 1 instead of all 3. Try unticking some of your currently selected panels and see if it works.
    If you are not up to your panel limit but can't select 3 EdgeBoard panels then maybe "clear data" from application manager, EdgeBoard. Then uninstall the app, then reinstall from the apk.
    One of the panels is un-editable because it is "running apps panel" so will only show what is running, not customised favourite apps.
    That did the trick, thank you!
    04-01-2015 12:28 AM