Anything you're NOT happy with on the Note Edge?

droidntn

Jul 4, 2010
Visit site
Talked with my local rep today and if I can get in the early Edge upgrade, ima be in one of these bad boys this Thursday.
Is there anything you're NOT happy with on your Note Edge?
My upgrade isn't ready until June, so maybe I can get in early.
Thanks for all of this input.
*I'm really happy that none of you are experiencing this edge display lock up that the Best Buy people were trying to convince me of this past week. I was bummed after I fell in love.

NotAnAppleGuy

Nov 18, 2014
Visit site
Talked with my local rep today and if I can get in the early Edge upgrade, ima be in one of these bad boys this Thursday.
Is there anything you're NOT happy with on your Note Edge?
My upgrade isn't ready until June, so maybe I can get in early.
Thanks for all of this input.
*I'm really happy that none of you are experiencing this edge display lock up that the Best Buy people were trying to convince me of this past week. I was bummed after I fell in love.

I'm going to get the side eye for this but oh well. I wish the phone was just a bit bigger.

Posted Via Galaxy Note Edge. Yea, the phone is perfect...

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
The Note Edge remains awesome, even after all this time. What's not to like?

🔊sub bass radiation is an important comfort food 🎧 n.3

P_Devil

Sep 16, 2014
Visit site
The only thing I don't like, and this can't be helped by Samsung, is the lack of cases. You have the Samsung folio case (without the viewfinder so I think it's worthless), one from UAG, one from Incipio, and a couple other no-name folio and regular styles. You pretty much have to order them online. It's not like you can walk into a Best Buy and see an assortment of cases like you do for the iPhone or Galaxy S series.

aardvarkgeo

May 5, 2013
Visit site
The only thing I don't like, and this can't be helped by Samsung, is the lack of cases. You have the Samsung folio case (without the viewfinder so I think it's worthless), one from UAG, one from Incipio, and a couple other no-name folio and regular styles. You pretty much have to order them online. It's not like you can walk into a Best Buy and see an assortment of cases like you do for the iPhone or Galaxy S series.

Second that on the cases... I had to order mine online.. and I still haven't found a screen protector...

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
True indeed. ...but I'm so happy with my UAG Maverick that it absorbs some of that blow.

🔊sub bass radiation is an important comfort food 🎧 n.3

eljeffe58

Oct 2, 2014
Visit site
I love my Ringke Flex case. It's light, thin, and a solid seal all the way around for the price. The back feels like the same back of the real phone.

vasekvi

May 5, 2013
Visit site
I still dislike the intrusive edge panel notifications but no one else seems to care so you won't either lol.

Sent from my Samsung GALAXY Note Edge on AT&T

Robster33

Banned
Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
I am loving this phone, unfortunately i can't use it as my business phone as i have a macbook/ipad/iphone setup. Only problem i have had is with Nova crashing with the Samsung flip case. Gone back to TW and like the edge panel showing anyway. Would like to try the UAG maverick but its $59.95 Aud here and already spent $45 on the Flip, makes it more of a book wallet setup which i like anyway.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xd3dp1gX