04-13-2015 11:11 AM
38 12
tools
    Talked with my local rep today and if I can get in the early Edge upgrade, ima be in one of these bad boys this Thursday.
    Is there anything you're NOT happy with on your Note Edge?
    My upgrade isn't ready until June, so maybe I can get in early.
    Thanks for all of this input.
    *I'm really happy that none of you are experiencing this edge display lock up that the Best Buy people were trying to convince me of this past week. I was bummed after I fell in love.
    04-06-2015 09:31 PM
    I can't think of anything I dislike about this phone. It's everything I've wanted in a phone.
    Captivate me likes this.
    04-07-2015 12:19 AM
    Talked with my local rep today and if I can get in the early Edge upgrade, ima be in one of these bad boys this Thursday.
    Is there anything you're NOT happy with on your Note Edge?
    My upgrade isn't ready until June, so maybe I can get in early.
    Thanks for all of this input.
    *I'm really happy that none of you are experiencing this edge display lock up that the Best Buy people were trying to convince me of this past week. I was bummed after I fell in love.
    I'm going to get the side eye for this but oh well. I wish the phone was just a bit bigger.

Posted Via Galaxy Note Edge. Yea, the phone is perfect...
    04-07-2015 03:15 AM
    The Note Edge remains awesome, even after all this time. What's not to like?

๐Ÿ”Šsub bass radiation is an important comfort food ๐ŸŽง n.3
    Captivate me likes this.
    04-07-2015 03:33 AM
    The only thing I don't like, and this can't be helped by Samsung, is the lack of cases. You have the Samsung folio case (without the viewfinder so I think it's worthless), one from UAG, one from Incipio, and a couple other no-name folio and regular styles. You pretty much have to order them online. It's not like you can walk into a Best Buy and see an assortment of cases like you do for the iPhone or Galaxy S series.
    Captivate me likes this.
    04-07-2015 07:41 AM
    The only thing I don't like, and this can't be helped by Samsung, is the lack of cases. You have the Samsung folio case (without the viewfinder so I think it's worthless), one from UAG, one from Incipio, and a couple other no-name folio and regular styles. You pretty much have to order them online. It's not like you can walk into a Best Buy and see an assortment of cases like you do for the iPhone or Galaxy S series.
    Second that on the cases... I had to order mine online.. and I still haven't found a screen protector...
    04-07-2015 08:48 AM
    Ima start looking for cases. One that provides decent protection that maybe isn't outrageous bulky.
    04-07-2015 09:14 AM
    True indeed. ...but I'm so happy with my UAG Maverick that it absorbs some of that blow.

04-07-2015 09:34 AM
    I like my Verus case also. I'd have to say lack of a tempered glass screen protector. The phone itself is great.
    04-07-2015 10:35 AM
    The only thing that truly saddens me is I can't root . Other than that, I truly <3 this phone.
    stronggeek likes this.
    04-07-2015 12:50 PM
    I have no case on mine and have no plans to ever buy one.
    04-07-2015 12:56 PM
    How do you keep it pristine w/out a case?

04-07-2015 01:09 PM

sub bass radiation is an important comfort food n.3
    Other than fingerprints on the screen, it still looks as good as it did in January when I bought it.
    stronggeek likes this.
    04-07-2015 01:21 PM
    Other than fingerprints on the screen, it still looks as good as it did when I bought in January.
    04-07-2015 01:22 PM
    Other than fingerprints on the screen, it still looks as good as it did when I bought in January.
    I envy your courage.

04-07-2015 02:14 PM
    I love my Ringke Flex case. It's light, thin, and a solid seal all the way around for the price. The back feels like the same back of the real phone.
    04-07-2015 02:20 PM
    I have the official Samsung flip wallet case, and I want to take it off b/c it makes the phone so much bigger. Have you ever dropped your phone?
    04-07-2015 03:26 PM
    I have the official Samsung flip wallet case, and I want to take it off b/c it makes the phone so much bigger. Have you ever dropped your phone?
    No, I have not dropped this phone.
    04-07-2015 03:58 PM
    I still dislike the intrusive edge panel notifications but no one else seems to care so you won't either lol.

Sent from my Samsung GALAXY Note Edge on AT&T
    04-07-2015 05:05 PM
    I am loving this phone, unfortunately i can't use it as my business phone as i have a macbook/ipad/iphone setup. Only problem i have had is with Nova crashing with the Samsung flip case. Gone back to TW and like the edge panel showing anyway. Would like to try the UAG maverick but its $59.95 Aud here and already spent $45 on the Flip, makes it more of a book wallet setup which i like anyway.
    04-07-2015 09:48 PM
    Ima start looking for cases. One that provides decent protection that maybe isn't outrageous bulky.
    I purchased the editor clear capsule jelly from here:

Qoo10 - Clear Gel Hard / Jelly / Bumper Case โ˜… Samsung Galaxy S6 case/S6 edge ... : Smartphone & Tab...

Fits great.. and not bulky.. I had the official Samsung Edge cover before this.
    04-07-2015 09:49 PM
    ... Would like to try the UAG maverick but its $59.95 Aud here and already spent $45 on the Flip, makes it more of a book wallet setup which i like anyway.
    The UAG Maverick is a very nice case indeed. Not too much bulk but plenty protective...and quite stylish.

๐Ÿ“๐Ÿทfrom the sliQ side of womb with the n.Edge๐Ÿถ๐Ÿ“
    04-08-2015 04:42 AM
    The UAG Maverick is a very nice case indeed. Not too much bulk but plenty protective...and quite stylish.

from the sliQ side of womb with the n.Edge
    I can return the flip case, i imagine the UAG is a bit bigger than it? Annoys me the flip case keeps crashing Nova launcher.
    04-08-2015 07:02 AM

from the sliQ side of womb with the n.Edge
    I was thinking about buying one soon. The cheap $9 case I purchased off of Amazon already has its padded faux leather pealing off.

Just a side note: the OP has decided to hold off for 6 months until the Note 5 comes out.
    04-08-2015 07:02 AM
    I thought the edge notifications were going to be "better". Don't ask me what better means - I don't know.

And that's about it. I love the phone. It's just great.
    04-08-2015 07:12 AM
38 12