THANK YOU LOLLIPOP for letting me turn off Edge Notifications!

vasekvi

May 5, 2013
Visit site
I was hoping Someone at Samsung would have thought that Edge screen notifications were annoying and intrusive. With the Lollipop update that just came in for AT&T the first thing I looked for was this.

uploadfromtaptalk1428639779288.jpg

Now I can use SwiftKey in full mode and not have to worry about edge notifications when typing. Hallelujer!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

vasekvi

May 5, 2013
Visit site
Cause I don't have to like all the features. Just the ones I want.

Sent from my Samsung GALAXY Note Edge on AT&T

NotAnAppleGuy

Nov 18, 2014
Visit site
Lol you get in a tiffy because you can't disable the notifications on the edge screen? And you purchased the phone knowing this?? Comedy everyday on this site I swear to god lol.

Posted Via Galaxy Note Edge. Yea, the phone is perfect...

jeffwhite

May 16, 2015
Visit site
My Edge (Sprint) used to show notifications when it was asleep (screen dark) but after Lollipop installed they don't show up anymore.
Is this fixable or a bug...I LIKED seeing them there.

Harry_Yambag

Sep 19, 2013
Visit site
Sounds like the exact opposite of what an Edge owner would want.

I can't stand the new pop up notifications that appear OVER my Edge notifications, but there is no damn way to turn off pop up notifications.

Meghan Young

Feb 14, 2014
Visit site
Sounds like the exact opposite of what an Edge owner would want.

I can't stand the new pop up notifications that appear OVER my Edge notifications, but there is no damn way to turn off pop up notifications.

This is exactly why I am here looking for a solution. I hate it. it ruined my favorite feature of my phone.:mad::mad:

vasekvi

May 5, 2013
Visit site
I don't like the popup notifications that you have to swipe to dismiss. But I do like the non Edge notifications.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vszvvone88