Sprint rolled out the Android 5.0.1 Lollipop OS this weekend but apparently it wipes the camera's “downloadable modes” I had saved prior to the upgrade. Also being the “Edge,” some of the controls are now on the camera main screen as opposed to the edge screen which IMO was a great feature. Not a deal breaker but more or less annoying. Is there a known workaround to correct this (specifically get it back to the original configuration)?

TIA!

Dan

Edit: The "Mode Options" returned. I must have restarted the app or similar. However the icons still show on the main screen (Edge specific).
    04-12-2015 02:50 PM
    I have AT&T and noticed the same thing. I don't like it.
    04-22-2015 09:12 AM
    Sprint rolled out the Android 5.0.1 Lollipop OS this weekend but apparently it wipes the camera's “downloadable modes” I had saved prior to the upgrade. Also being the “Edge,” some of the controls are now on the camera main screen as opposed to the edge screen which IMO was a great feature. Not a deal breaker but more or less annoying. Is there a known workaround to correct this (specifically get it back to the original configuration)?

TIA!

Dan

Edit: The "Mode Options" returned. I must have restarted the app or similar. However the icons still show on the main screen (Edge specific).
    Honestly I don't think that Sprint realized that OUR controls for the camera are on th Edge Screen. It is annoying....

Posted Via Galaxy Note Edge. Yea, the phone is perfect...
    04-22-2015 09:40 AM