Who's with me that thinks that the Note Edge is just waste of money and nothing more , this phablet is a test phone from samsung to try the curved display on the edges . Is it big ? HELL YEAH .
    04-13-2015 07:17 AM
    Troll. But, that said, it is by far the best phone I have even owned.
    whitecollar and Morty_21 like this.
    04-13-2015 07:42 AM
    Who's with me that thinks that the Note Edge is just waste of money and nothing more , this phablet is a test phone from samsung to try the curved display on the edges . Is it big ? HELL YEAH .
    I think you'll find that your opinion is in the minority.

🔊from the n.3 Monolith 🎧
    whitecollar likes this.
    04-13-2015 08:08 AM
    I think it is a great phone.

Moderator note: I seriously considered just deleting the this thread as soon as I saw it because usually bad things come from these threads. I will give it a chance here.
    eljeffe58 and whitecollar like this.
    04-13-2015 08:57 AM
    It's a terrible phone I agree. So terrible that there is no other phone on the planet that I want. Now THAT is terrible!!

Posted Via Galaxy Note Edge. Yea, the phone is perfect...
    eljeffe58 and Captivate me like this.
    04-13-2015 10:54 AM
    Soooooo terrible that the S6 also comes with Edge option.....so the test was a Success!!!!!
    04-13-2015 12:14 PM
    It's a great phone. Let's start some more positive threads so these trolls get pushed down the list (or even better taken off).
    04-13-2015 12:15 PM
    To say the Note Edge is bad, awful, "sux" or what have you is not trolling, IMO. Its just an extremely extremely unique perspective. It's like saying a Lamborghini or Ferrari is a poor sports car. I disagree, but it could be said.

🔊from the n.3 Monolith 🎧
    Captivate me and decarlo4 like this.
    04-13-2015 12:42 PM
    It's a great phone. Probably one of the better ones on the market. Opinions and guess's are subjective though. The piece of equipment speaks for itself, in volumes!
    04-14-2015 12:05 AM
    To say the Note Edge is "bad" or "terrible" without ever using it is definitely trolling. What's the motive behind disliking it if you never tried it? It's like me saying "Apple sucks" without ever using their products. I don't have any solid facts of backing behind my opinion to justify why it "sucks" unless I have used one. That being said, I have used iPhones AND I have a Note Edge and the Note Edge is the best phone out today hands down. No way I can go back to a non curved device again.

Posted via the Android Central App
    04-14-2015 02:25 AM
    To say the Note Edge is "bad" or "terrible" without ever using it is definitely trolling. What's the motive behind disliking it if you never tried it? It's like me saying "Apple sucks" without ever using their products. I don't have any solid facts of backing behind my opinion to justify why it "sucks" unless I have used one. That being said, I have used iPhones AND I have a Note Edge and the Note Edge is the best phone out today hands down. No way I can go back to a non curved device again.

Aaaaah, you don't actually have to use it to say its "terrible". Seeing it may be enough. I don't need to drive or own a minivan to know I'd never be caught dead in one. I wouldn't even be in one long enough to be photographed. One could feel the same way about the awesomeness that is the Note Edge...believe it or not.

📐He who controls the Spice controls the universe. The Spice must flow. n.Edge
    04-14-2015 06:40 AM
    I'm just trying to learn to make the Edge more useful. I like the phone but I think that receiving notifications in the top tray and on the edge is arbitrary and makes the edge seem gimmicky.

04-15-2015 11:07 AM
    Why would you pay this much for a phone and not understand it .The edge screen is one of the most useful things about the phone you just don't know how to make it work for you we get it and you don't

eljeffe58 likes this.
    04-15-2015 11:34 PM