Good morning,

So my power button decided to stop working last week. I had to call AT&T after their service center said they could not replace it due to not carrying it in stock. I called and was sent out a replacement. Somehow I was able to randomly get it to turn back on after restarting it to find out the power button was broken. In my lapse of judgement though to get the new phone up and running I pulled out the battery and switched over before I saved the rest of my photos on my sd card.

All new photos of my son who was just born as well dammit. Is there a way anyone can think of to power on my old phone just to get the photos off of it before I have to send it back in the return box this week? I REALLY appreciate all the help you can give. Thank you in advance.
    05-03-2015 10:40 AM
    Good morning,

So my power button decided to stop working last week. I had to call AT&T after their service center said they could not replace it due to not carrying it in stock. I called and was sent out a replacement. Somehow I was able to randomly get it to turn back on after restarting it to find out the power button was broken. In my lapse of judgement though to get the new phone up and running I pulled out the battery and switched over before I saved the rest of my photos on my sd card.

All new photos of my son who was just born as well dammit. Is there a way anyone can think of to power on my old phone just to get the photos off of it before I have to send it back in the return box this week? I REALLY appreciate all the help you can give. Thank you in advance.
    Sorry to hear that. Only thing I can think of is when I had my old HTC EVO Shift, something similar happened. Plug it in to a charger so it is receiving power and take a butter knife or something and hold that button down as hard as you can.

I managed to get that phone to turn on just that once.

Posted Via Galaxy Note Edge. Yea, the phone is perfect...
    05-04-2015 09:55 AM
    Hold Volume UP....then plug your device into your computer..I think this will get you into recovery mode. Once there, you should have a reboot option. Worth a shot.
    05-17-2015 08:12 AM