Galaxy Note Edge - While on call, screen is constantly changing. How do you turn this off?

A

AC Question

Galaxy Note Edge - While on call, screen is constantly changing. How do you turn this off

Galaxy Note Edge - While on call, screen is constantly changing. How do you turn this off? I will hear the screen beep and change whether it is from the touch of the side of my face or from my hand holding phone. I do not want to always use my headset to make a call. Is there a setting in the display that needs to be altered other than screen sensitivity

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Re: Galaxy Note Edge - While on call, screen is constantly changing. How do you turn this off

I would ensure your proximity sensor is working -- call someone and cover the top earpiece with your hand and see if it shuts off. The screen should stay off while on a call and when it is near your head.

NotAnAppleGuy

Nov 18, 2014
Visit site
Re: Galaxy Note Edge - While on call, screen is constantly changing. How do you turn this off

I would ensure your proximity sensor is working -- call someone and cover the top earpiece with your hand and see if it shuts off. The screen should stay off while on a call and when it is near your head.

Actually the OP is correct. This has happened to me a few times and I found the culprit.

If I answer the call from the ACTUAL phone screen no problems. If I'm let's say on my text screen or anything OTHER than the phone screen then I'm liable to change system settings, send a text or whatever. It only happens when I'm on non phone screens.

Posted Via Galaxy Note Edge. Yea, the phone is perfect...