Verizon Note edge, horrible battery life

mlbyanks11

Dec 27, 2011
Visit site
I dont know if it's just me but I just picked up my note edge last week and the battery doesn't even get me through the day with minimal usage...its brand new and it drains in power saving mode too...and its on kitkat still... Any valuable help will be appreciated...im lucky if I get 8 hours out of it...horrible drain for no reason... Checked my background apps disabled a few things but no difference..

Posted via the Android Central App

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Charge up to 100%, then let it drain to 20-30% with normal usage, without charging in between. Then show us:

1. The main Settings>Battery screen.
2. The fullscreen battery graph screen (which shows Awake time and Cell Signal Strength).
3. The Screen category (to see total Screen On time).
4. The Cell Standby category, if present (to see Time Without Signal).

mlbyanks11

Dec 27, 2011
Visit site
Charge up to 100%, then let it drain to 20-30% with normal usage, without charging in between. Then show us:

1. The main Settings>Battery screen.
2. The fullscreen battery graph screen (which shows Awake time and Cell Signal Strength).
3. The Screen category (to see total Screen On time).
4. The Cell Standby category, if present (to see Time Without Signal).

I've tried that already it doesn't last...my note 4 lasted way longer than this

Posted via the Android Central App

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Do you mean you posted those stats in another thread? The reason I always ask for this information is that it can help us try to troubleshoot battery drain a bit more easily. For example, it could tell us if a particular app is working overtime, or if the cell signal is bad.

mlbyanks11

Dec 27, 2011
Visit site
Do you mean you posted those stats in another thread? The reason I always ask for this information is that it can help us try to troubleshoot battery drain a bit more easily. For example, it could tell us if a particular app is working overtime, or if the cell signal is bad.

I can tell you that the battery life is awful and my cell signal is no where near bad...I have Verizon and get reception nearly everywhere...I looked into my apps and nothing is running overtime...that I can tell you...