Unable to share pics to facebook

Brick ONeil

Jun 5, 2015
Visit site
unable to share/post pictures on my Note Edge,. I've tried directly on the social lite app (the official fb app is too big, unwieldy and data hog to load on any of my android devices-even with background data enabled, plus they keep removing features), tried sharing from google plus and tweecha/plume but blocked from sharing, even going through gallery I can't share.

NotAnAppleGuy

Nov 18, 2014
Visit site
unable to share/post pictures on my Note Edge,. I've tried directly on the social lite app (the official fb app is too big, unwieldy and data hog to load on any of my android devices-even with background data enabled, plus they keep removing features), tried sharing from google plus and tweecha/plume but blocked from sharing, even going through gallery I can't share.

Very odd. I know this is going to sound stupid but is your FB account linked to your phone?

Posted Via Galaxy Note Edge. Yea, the phone is perfect...

Brick ONeil

Jun 5, 2015
Visit site
Didnt know there was such a thing.

I enabled FB official app and paired with phone, still no notifications. Then went into data and noticed, even with background data disabled and in powersaving mode, FB Offial app still used 73 MB of data! Wow! I can't afford to run FB Official!

So disabled the app and re-downloaded social lite fb.

NotAnAppleGuy

Nov 18, 2014
Visit site
Didnt know there was such a thing.

I enabled FB official app and paired with phone, still no notifications. Then went into data and noticed, even with background data disabled and in powersaving mode, FB Offial app still used 73 MB of data! Wow! I can't afford to run FB Official!

So disabled the app and re-downloaded social lite fb.

No. You need to go into ACCOUNTS and login to your FB from there. That will link your FB to that phone. When you do that, reply back. I believe your phone is not linked to your account..

Posted Via Galaxy Note Edge. Yea, the phone is perfect...