How do I get my Galaxy Note Edge to connect to my PC via USB?

Nina Ochoa

Jul 14, 2015
Visit site
How do I get my Galaxy Note Edge to Connect to My PC via USB

I'm trying to get some songs from my computer to my music library on my Galaxy Note Edge but when I connect my USB to the phone, the computer doesn't recognize it. Neither does my phone. I've tried 4 different USB chords, including the one that came with the phone. I've downloaded Keis3 and SmartSwitch but still nothing registers. When my phone is plugged into the computer it charges but it doesn't give me any option to connect to USB/PC in the notification panel.

Last edited:

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Re: How do I get my Galaxy Note Edge to Connect to My PC via USB

Welcome to the forums. What PC do you have?

Nina Ochoa

Jul 14, 2015
Visit site

Hi Golfdriver and thank you. I'm on my work computer, it's a Dell Windows 7.

Hghlndr

Mar 18, 2013
Visit site

I'm trying to get some songs from my computer to my music library on my Galaxy Note Edge but when I connect my USB to the phone, the computer doesn't recognize it. Neither does my phone. I've tried 4 different USB chords, including the one that came with the phone. I've downloaded Keis3 and SmartSwitch but still nothing registers. When my phone is plugged into the computer it charges but it doesn't give me any option to connect to USB/PC in the notification panel.

Hey Nina! Simple try Samsung's SideSync 3.0 and you'll be good to go. You may Jane top delight of your computer any other software used top connect: Kies, AFT, etc. Good luck.

Posted via Android Central App

Hghlndr

Mar 18, 2013
Visit site

That was have to delete any other.

Posted via Android Central App

wms3

Jul 1, 2012
Visit site

Another alternative is the app Wi-Fi file explorer. It will allow you to access your phone from the web browser on your desktop computer, as long as your phone and computer are on the same network. No USB connection required.

Posted from my Sammy Note 4

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar