Problems Saving Pics From Internet

NotAnAppleGuy

Nov 18, 2014
Visit site
Anybody having issues all of a sudden saving pics from the Internet to the phone?

Posted Via Galaxy Note Edge. Yea, the phone is perfect...

NotAnAppleGuy

Nov 18, 2014
Visit site
Found the culprit. Aparently now when you pull up an image from the internet, you HAVE to go to the link provided to get the picture from the actual source page. Anyone else have to do this or is it just me?

donebrasko

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
That is the worst thing ever. Kills the time it takes to make a meme. I did find that sometimes it works if you image search from the chrome browser instead of google now

NotAnAppleGuy

Nov 18, 2014
Visit site
That is the worst thing ever. Kills the time it takes to make a meme. I did find that sometimes it works if you image search from the chrome browser instead of google now

Grrrr.....you have to do this when you use the google search bar. When I use Firefox, the image is always very grainy. It's very annoying because I am the meme king. Now I have to go to other sources to get the image. Any work arounds?

donebrasko

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
I don't get why Google would change that. It takes too many steps to save a picture now. Chrome has been working for me so far so I'll keep doing that

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1