Is the Galaxy Note Edge on Sprint EOL?

Jowlah

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
TC, You can still get the phone at most of the Corporate stores that carry them. Best Buy is where I bought mine, (more specifically, bestbuy.com) and they had the Verizon version, which is the one I have. I'm sure you will find it at Best Buy.

Posted From my Verizon Galaxy Note Edge via the Android Central App... And Don't Eat The Yellow Snow!

Last edited:

Jowlah

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
No more stock on Sprint.com. I was gonna recommended it to a friend...

Posted via the Android Central App

They have it in Stock. Hope that helps.

Posted From my Verizon Galaxy Note Edge via the Android Central App... And Don't Eat The Yellow Snow!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-09-14-17-28-37.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-09-14-17-28-37.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 29

neoberry99

Jun 28, 2015
Visit site
They have it in Stock. Hope that helps.

Yes it does. Thanks all.

I didn't think about Best Buy or another retailer. I bought mine from Sprint on the payment plan because at the time they wanted 450 upfront on a 2yr agreement and I was a little short. Naw I'm lying...i was short alot!

Jowlah

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
Yes it does. Thanks all.

I didn't think about Best Buy or another retailer. I bought mine from Sprint on the payment plan because at the time they wanted 450 upfront on a 2yr agreement and I was a little short. Naw I'm lying...i was short alot!

Lol! I'm glad it helped! It's really amazing how expensive these phones still are!