getting music to play from sd card

Pambeck24

Jul 19, 2011
Visit site
Usually I have my ex do everything with my phones/sd cards etc, but now I want to learn on my own. I successfully transferred all of my photos and music files to my sd card, however, now my music won't play in either the stock music app or the Google Music app. I'm trying to figure out what I'm doing wrong and if anyone can help me get it to play the right way. I might have even moved it to the wrong folder etc I'm not sure. I have to transfer everything from the box app. It's where I moved everything to when I switched phones. If anyone can help me out I would greatly appreciate it! I want to clear out my device memory, but I can't because I can't figure this out for the life of me! Thank you for any help and please don't think I'm too much of an ***** lol I'm learning how to do this for the first time on my own!

Posted via the Android Central App

Pambeck24

Jul 19, 2011
Visit site
All it says is the player doesn't recognize any of the tracks. Every time I play any one of them. What folder do I need to put the files into under my files when I'm transferring to the sd card?

Pambeck24

Jul 19, 2011
Visit site
It says this player does not support this type of audio file when I tap on a song to play. That's from the stock music app