My Galaxy Note Edge has very weird behavior, and I need help with it. So any advice would be great?

A

AC Question

My galaxy note edge has very weird behavior, and I need help with it. So any advice would be great

1. It acts very slow sometimes. And when im typing , the words take a few to show.up on the screen .
2. Sometimes while im using my note edge, it would freeze then the screen would sleep and wake up and tell me, i cant use fingerprint to unlock my phone because i restarted my device. But i never restarted it. This happens very often.
3. Also if im messaging someone, or typing something and i leave the keyboard up and lock my screen . When i wake up m screen . On the lock screen the key board is there. I could still unlock my phone with fingerprint or backup password but it bothers me

anon(2383976)

May 10, 2012
Visit site
Re: My galaxy note edge has very weird behavior, and I need help with it. So any advice would be gre

I had some lag issues recently. I did a factory reset and now it's great back again.

Posted via the Android Central App

Talderon

Jun 5, 2011
Visit site
This started happening to me a couple days ago. How infuriating!! I'll try the clear cache trick first. I REALLY do not want to reset my phone. again...

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Is the Marshmallow update available for either of you? If so, try updating, then wipe the cache partition, and see if the problems persist.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech