Can a Use a different region Note Edge battery for my Note Edge?

A

AC Question

I have a Note Edge SM-N915G (Singapore variant)
Battery info:
Model no. EB-BN915BBE
Cell made in Korea, Assembled in Vietnam

I'm looking for a replacement battery for my Note Edge, the note edge battery model no. merchants sell here are EB-BN915BBC and is made in Tianjin China.
So, can my Note Edge use the EB-BN915BBC battery?

Thanks in advance.

anon(238680)

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central. Where the battery is made makes no difference as long as voltage, charging current, size match what you have now. You would have to see what the difference is between the BBE and BBC models to determine whether it will work.

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Android Central.

alter_kt

Aug 22, 2017
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central. Where the battery is made makes no difference as long as voltage, charging current, size match what you have now. You would have to see what the difference is between the BBE and BBC models to determine whether it will work.

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Android Central.

thank you for the reply.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon