I have a Note Edge SM-N915G (Singapore variant)
    Battery info:
    Model no. EB-BN915BBE
    Cell made in Korea, Assembled in Vietnam

I'm looking for a replacement battery for my Note Edge, the note edge battery model no. merchants sell here are EB-BN915BBC and is made in Tianjin China.
    So, can my Note Edge use the EB-BN915BBC battery?

Thanks in advance.
    08-20-2017 10:54 AM
    Welcome to Android Central. Where the battery is made makes no difference as long as voltage, charging current, size match what you have now. You would have to see what the difference is between the BBE and BBC models to determine whether it will work.

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Android Central.
    08-20-2017 11:02 AM
    As you can see from Search Results For: samsung EB-BN915BBc Samsung considers them to be the same.
    08-20-2017 12:08 PM
    Welcome to Android Central. Where the battery is made makes no difference as long as voltage, charging current, size match what you have now. You would have to see what the difference is between the BBE and BBC models to determine whether it will work.

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Android Central.

thank you for the reply.
    08-21-2017 09:16 PM
    As you can see from Search Results For: samsung EB-BN915BBc Samsung considers them to be the same.
    thank you for the reply
    08-21-2017 09:17 PM