wife 6 4G version us announced

Kyle535

Jun 19, 2013
Visit site
http://m.cnet.com/news/samsungs-galaxy-note-pro-122-arrives-this-month-costing-$850/57618271

$850 for wife and 64gb in the us!!!

Posted via Android Central App

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
$850 for 64 GB so $750 for the 32GB? Awfully high, especially for WiFi only

Kyle535

Jun 19, 2013
Visit site
Still better than $1000+ though. Just need to come up with a few more hundreds haha then I'm all set

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
Still better than $1000+ though. Just need to come up with a few more hundreds haha then I'm all set

I haven't seen any tablets for more than $1,000 :confused:
I'd rather get one of their current tablets for around $400 or a Nexus tablet for around $200-300

Powerplaygraphix

Jul 7, 2011
Visit site
Wacom Cintiq Companion Hybrid starts at $1299 for a 13" 16GB and $1499 for a 32 GB. Although, what you're paying for with it is the Cintiq aspect of it as a high end portable drawing display tablet that hooks to a Mac or Windows computer and then can be detached to be a fully functional android tablet. If it started at $1000 I'd already have on of those. If Samsung would give the 12.2 Note pro the same functionality (since it's a Wacom digitizer anyway) that it could be used as a display tablet when attached to your computer, I'd be REALLY tempted to get it. As it is, I just don't think I could do it. I'll wait for the refurbs to hit. I really think they should have the 64GB wifi Note Pro the same price as the 64GB iPad Air so they can say you get more for the same price!

Kyle535

Jun 19, 2013
Visit site
Wacom Cintiq Companion Hybrid starts at $1299 for a 13" 16GB and $1499 for a 32 GB. Although, what you're paying for with it is the Cintiq aspect of it as a high end portable drawing display tablet that hooks to a Mac or Windows computer and then can be detached to be a fully functional android tablet. If it started at $1000 I'd already have on of those. If Samsung would give the 12.2 Note pro the same functionality (since it's a Wacom digitizer anyway) that it could be used as a display tablet when attached to your computer, I'd be REALLY tempted to get it. As it is, I just don't think I could do it. I'll wait for the refurbs to hit. I really think they should have the 64GB wifi Note Pro the same price as the 64GB iPad Air so they can say you get more for the same price!

There is an app that allows you to do what you are describing above

Slide graphic tablet

Or gfxTablet- only if you have Linux though

Last edited:

Powerplaygraphix

Jul 7, 2011
Visit site
Looks like Slide Graphic Tablet is still a MAJOR work in progress but it's a good start. It would be really cool if Wacom and Samsung would work together to do it instead. I'll be interested to see if anyone is able to make it work properly.

Kyle535

Jun 19, 2013
Visit site
Looks like Slide Graphic Tablet is still a MAJOR work in progress but it's a good start. It would be really cool if Wacom and Samsung would work together to do it instead. I'll be interested to see if anyone is able to make it work properly.

That would be amazing!!!